The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I've applied to do English Lit & French (insurance), just thought I'd see who else was here :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 341
Hey guys! Congrats on your offers! I'm still yet to find someone from my course! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, how you guys doing? Congrats on the offers and all that! You guys applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 343
Hehe Marcus, we've sort of taken it upon ourselves to talk to everyone! Yeah where's everyone going to be living??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha too true Danni :P its kinda cool though in a weird way haha, but yeah is everyone like getting excited to start uni?
Any Medway students? :smile:
Original post by Danni_079
Haha you'll be fine! :smile: oh god I've done half of my finance, just got to do the parents details, I hate student finance, it's awful. Oh that's not too bad, I'm in Folkestone, it's about half an hour from Canterbury haha! Ah love Stratford, amazing shopping :wink:. You'll love it I promise, do you like going out drinking/clubbing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Folkestone too :smile:
Hi! I've got an unconditional offer to study Primary Education! I did attend Uni last year but I did not like the course so I'm back to doing the course I've wanted to do for years until I spontaneously changed my mind! I live in Ashford by the way :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 348
Original post by LittleB96
Hi! I've got an unconditional offer to study Primary Education! I did attend Uni last year but I did not like the course so I'm back to doing the course I've wanted to do for years until I spontaneously changed my mind! I live in Ashford by the way :smile:

I'm doing primary ed! But conditional *eek!*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jams97
I'm doing primary ed! But conditional *eek!*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just don't change your mind at the last minute! I didn't think i would get the grades so I decided to change the course i was going to do, worst mistake ever! By results day I had the results but I convinced myself to do a different course. Good luck! Hope to see you there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 350
Original post by LittleB96
Just don't change your mind at the last minute! I didn't think i would get the grades so I decided to change the course i was going to do, worst mistake ever! By results day I had the results but I convinced myself to do a different course. Good luck! Hope to see you there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks! Got my first exam Monday! But got all my fingers crossed- hopefully see you September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351
Original post by shooopashoop
I'm from Folkestone too :smile:

Ah that's exciting! I've only lived here since September and I don't know anyone here yet!!
Reply 352
Just got an unconditional offer for International relations, haven't seen anyone else doing the course yet but I'm pretty excited :smile:
Original post by Danni_079
Hey everyone,

This is a thread for everyone that's applied or applying to study at Canterbury Christ Church in 2015.

I've been offered an unconditional place on the Media and Communications course.

I'm doing Creative and Professional Writing and thinking of combining with Media and Communications :smile:
What accommodation has everyone chosen??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 355
Original post by Luketurner1
What accommodation has everyone chosen??

Posted from TSR Mobile

North Holmes! You?
Anybody had any accommodation offers for Liberty Quays at Medway? Still haven't had anything through :frown:
Hi everyone! I'm going into my second year, but i'm looking to live elsewhere, unfortunately I've already booked a room in Liberty Quays and need to find some one to replace me asap.. Its a studio flat/room (right beside campus!) with a modern en-suit bathroom, double bed, Kitchen area, fitted wardrobe and many more perks! For £159ppw starting September through to July. Message me! x Or text 07730432727
Original post by AntoniettaBlau
Hi everyone! I'm going into my second year, but i'm looking to live elsewhere, unfortunately I've already booked a room in Liberty Quays and need to find some one to replace me asap.. Its a studio flat/room (right beside campus!) with a modern en-suit bathroom, double bed, Kitchen area, fitted wardrobe and many more perks! For £159ppw starting September through to July. Message me! x Or text 07730432727

hiii is this medway? or broad stairs??
Medway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending