Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    If I get in I think I will, been to the open days and love it there plus it's not too far from where I live which is a bonus ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiachurchill)
    If I get in I think I will, been to the open days and love it there plus it's not too far from where I live which is a bonus ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww good, it is a lovely place! All of the accommodation is really lovely and social too. Where abouts are you from? I'm pretty local too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Need to ask a moderator to do it
    Where would I find one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does look really nice. I'm from Essex so it's about 2 and a half hours away which isn't bad. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does look really nice. I'm from Essex so it's about 2 and a half hours away which isn't bad. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's cool, not too far. I'm actually about 40 minutes from Canterbury so I know it quite well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh really, lucky that your so close to a lovely place. I take it you would be staying in Canterbury though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh really, lucky that your so close to a lovely place. I take it you would be staying in Canterbury though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is nice to be in that position . Yeah I would live in accommodation, if I can get a job I'll live in the slightly more expensive place at St George's .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sounds good, that's a nice accommodation aswell! If I do get in that's where I would want to stay ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sounds good, that's a nice accommodation aswell! If I do get in that's where I would want to stay ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Be careful with your finances or try and secure a job, it's not cheap and a lot of people were struggling with paying for food last year, my friend was telling me! I'm only going there if I get food, Lanfranc and the campus halls are lovely and parham is nice if you get into one of the houses

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a job is definitely something I'll have to get! Oh really that's not good, thanks for telling me! I already have a uni fund which is going well so far, least I'll have an extra bit of money

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a job is definitely something I'll have to get! Oh really that's not good, thanks for telling me! I already have a uni fund which is going well so far, least I'll have an extra bit of money

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Start looking as soon as you know that's where you're definitely going as they go fast! I'm lucky that if I get a job near home I can keep it and come back to work once a week. Aww that's good, I should probably start one of those haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    Start looking as soon as you know that's where you're definitely going as they go fast! I'm lucky that if I get a job near home I can keep it and come back to work once a week. Aww that's good, I should probably start one of those haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah will do! Yeah that's good for you then I done it so i have that extra bit of money always there if your in a bit of trouble, its a good idea aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    Where would I find one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've just sent them a message don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    yeah will do! Yeah that's good for you then I done it so i have that extra bit of money always there if your in a bit of trouble, its a good idea aha
    Haha it makes sense, the uni also has funds to help if you're struggling to make ends meet, but you need to apply for it pretty quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any updates on offers people?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you guys know I am a second year at CCCU so if you have any questions feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    Hiya..I have an interview Thursday for undergraduate social work course. Any pointers much appreciated. pretty nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwills62)
    Hiya..I have an interview Thursday for undergraduate social work course. Any pointers much appreciated. pretty nervous!
    Just be yourself! And prepare for why you want to do the course, they basically want to get to know you in person now that they know you on paper! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for ODP and have an interview in March. I want to go so badly!! It's my top choice. No idea what the interview is going to be like, I'm so nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliebeanie)
    I've applied for ODP and have an interview in March. I want to go so badly!! It's my top choice. No idea what the interview is going to be like, I'm so nervous
    What's ODP? I must sound really stupid but I cannot remember what it stands for! As I've said to others, be yourself and don't be too nervous, they aren't there to grill you, they just want to get a feel for who you are and why you want to do the degree. It's how they select the best candidates

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.