The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I hate people who leave the exam and start going on about how they answered all the questions correctly leaving a sinking feeling in your stomach only to find out they failed the exam completely people
koldtoast
I hate people who leave the exam and start going on about how they answered all the questions correctly leaving a sinking feeling in your stomach only to find out they failed the exam completely people

Yes!!! But i keep quite and just laught after i've got the results. Their confidence in their answers can be funny at times.
Reply 42
PublicSchoolAnn
I hate ............ people.
Fill in the gap!

No need to.
Reply 43
PublicSchoolAnn
Fill in the gap!

I hate...hate :frown:
aliel
I hate...hate :frown:

That is touching.
Right i have decided that i have been far too reserved,so...
I hate thick people
I hate lazy people
I hate people who are crap at something but still insist on doing it people

Beat me up Mr Scott i.e feel free to red gem me :smile:
Reply 46
PublicSchoolAnn

How will they get good at it then? I know what you mean though, i look after a school network and the teachers are so thick and really should just stay away from the computers.
suspicious_fish
Hey, it's not our fault!

lollll i knowww
G4ry
How will they get good at it then? I know what you mean though, i look after a school network and the teachers are so thick and really should just stay away from the computers.

Some people will never ever become good at what they are trying.
Reply 49
PublicSchoolAnn
Right i have decided that i have been far too reserved,so...
I hate thick people
I hate lazy people

Beat me up Mr Scott i.e feel free to red gem me :smile:

Which Public School are you at, PublicSchoolAnn?
Reply 50
PublicSchoolAnn
Yes!!! But i keep quite and just laught after i've got the results. Their confidence in their answers can be funny at times.

It would be VERY funny... But in my experience there's never that kind of justice!
Glenalmond.
PublicSchoolAnn
Glenalmond.

You seem to hate a lot of things. Dear God, I envy you for having the time and effort to hate.
waiting2smile
You seem to hate a lot of things. Dear God, I envy you for having the time and effort to hate.

Perhaps, but im not going to come out with nonsense like 'make love and not war.'
Reply 54
PublicSchoolAnn
Perhaps, but im not going to come out with nonsense like 'make love and not war.'

you're depressing
Perhaps.
PublicSchoolAnn

Well I know which I'd always go for.

War gets boring after a while...sex on the other hand....
Reply 57
PublicSchoolAnn
Fill in the gap!

selfish
Reply 58
bad-breathed
bradders
Is dotty the answer?

Comedian!

Latest

Trending