The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Applications for 2015 adult nursing

Hiya, I have applied through UCAS in December 2014 for 2015 entry to the Adult Nursing degree in LSBU at Havering campus. I wanted to see if anyone has had an interview or decision yet?

Kind regards
K

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I have been invited for engish and maths test tis wed, i dont know what to expect; any ideas especially in english coz it is my weakness. can you help please???????????
London
Hi I have an unconditional offer for lsbu havering. Good luck 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
ive been invited to the test day. need to rearrange it though as ill be at work- anyone know how i go about this? thanks x
Reply 4
Do you know what the essay title was? I have a test day coming up and im really nervous.
Yes it was 'what can we do to make vulnerable people more safe in the community' or something along those lines. But the questions are different each time. What campus you doing your tests at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I had my test day today, they made us do both the maths and English tests and said they will contact us with the results. The question was very similar to that mentioned above. Vulnerability in the society etc.
Hey there, I've applied to adult nursing at LSBU for the 2015 intake. I have an interview April the 15th. I was just wondering if anyone else also has an interview around this time. I feel that the interview date they have offered me is pretty late I've heard some people have already gone to theirs. I'm also applying for the undergraduate year. LSBU is my first choice so I really want to get in. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by deniz turgut
Hey there, I've applied to adult nursing at LSBU for the 2015 intake. I have an interview April the 15th. I was just wondering if anyone else also has an interview around this time. I feel that the interview date they have offered me is pretty late I've heard some people have already gone to theirs. I'm also applying for the undergraduate year. LSBU is my first choice so I really want to get in. :smile:

Hi, I have my interview in the 15th too! Good luck! I really want this uni as well! 😃
Reply 9
Good luck! I heard back after about a week from my interview so god patient :smile: I was offered the place and was so happy!xxx
Reply 10

I have my interview on the 20th April so you're definitely not the last one :tongue:
Reply 11
How long did it take to hear back from the interview? They told me UCAS will be updated within 48hrs and two days later I still haven't heard anything! I'm so impatient I just want to know!!
Original post by Katey89
How long did it take to hear back from the interview? They told me UCAS will be updated within 48hrs and two days later I still haven't heard anything! I'm so impatient I just want to know!!

I know how you feel lol. I had my interview on Wednesday and they said the same for me. I feel I done well at the interview I was pretty honest and genuine. There were three people interviewing me and they each asked there questions. I'm so nervous I hope I get in. I wish I asked them if they include weekends as days to reply. I knew nursing was competitive before I applied but i'm hoping I get a place. Hopefully you get the reply you want! Xx
Original post by Kayleigh_Rae
Good luck! I heard back after about a week from my interview so god patient :smile: I was offered the place and was so happy!xxx

Hey I was just wondering if when they gave you a reply did they call you. Some people have told me they called them. Congratulations to you though, i Hope I also get in xx :smile:
I got my offer over a week after interview when they told me 48hrs too. There anyone else starting Havering in Sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I know how you feel lol. I had my interview on Wednesday and they said the same for me. I feel I done well at the interview I was pretty honest and genuine. There were three people interviewing me and they each asked there questions. I'm so nervous I hope I get in. I wish I asked them if they include weekends as days to reply. I knew nursing was competitive before I applied but i'm hoping I get a place. Hopefully you get the reply you want! Xx

Thank you! Hope you get in also! Are u doing adult? What time was your interview on Wednesday?

Im not not sure how mine went, I think my answers were ok but my nerves really got to me! This waiting is killing me lol!
Original post by Katey89
Thank you! Hope you get in also! Are u doing adult? What time was your interview on Wednesday?

Im not not sure how mine went, I think my answers were ok but my nerves really got to me! This waiting is killing me lol!

Yep im doing adult nursing at the Southwark campus. Same, I feel I answered fine I think i'm a good candidate. However competition is tough and its making me more nervous lol I don't think I'll last a week haha. Have you also applied to Southwark campus for adult nursing?
Reply 17
Yep im doing adult nursing at the Southwark campus. Same, I feel I answered fine I think i'm a good candidate. However competition is tough and its making me more nervous lol I don't think I'll last a week haha. Have you also applied to Southwark campus for adult nursing?

Lol yes adult at Southwark! Fx :smile:
I heard back in a week! I was so impatient that I emailed and then rung Admissions haha she's goes 'yes did you just email me?' Haaaa Soz! Good luck everyone! Xxx
Hey, did you really call the admission? Are they going to tell you if got an offer or not? It's almost a month now and i have not heard from them yet. Making me worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending