The Student Room Group

Has anyone considered donating sperm for extra income?

Scroll to see replies

dude, some people will do it for free
Reply 21
These days fathers can't be anonymous you would have to put your basic details down.

However, if they want to find you, you still have the right to say no sorry, I don't wanna take this further. Noone can make that happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by og.east
I'm reading around it now and it looks like you can get £35 per donation, up to £750. So you can go and ejaculate 21 times for money.

The only major thing to consider is that any children you technically father, upon turning 18, will have the information to contact you if they so desire.

What's the link?
Reply 23
Original post by Catholic_
What's the link?

not got it anymore. was one of the top results when i was googling sperm donation in my area. actually sounds like a lot of hassle and 90% of donors get rejected apparently for low count/mobility or other reasons. i'm not about it anymore.
Original post by SophiaLDN
Imagine you have children in the future with a wife/partner & let's say your daughter brings a guy home for you to meet. After getting married they find out that the kid is 1 of 21 kids you fathered via sperm bank lol. So your daughter and son are..

That... is actually possible

There have been several cases of long lost family members like siblings, parent and child, even grandparent and grandchild meeting for the first time as adults and falling in love because they find many similarities due to their biological link.

More children = increased risk
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by SophiaLDN
Imagine you have children in the future with a wife/partner & let's say your daughter brings a guy home for you to meet. After getting married they find out that the kid is 1 of 21 kids you fathered via sperm bank lol. So your daughter and son are..

not my problem lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending