Childhood studies&sociology OR childhood studies&health and social care?

Watch
Abbiejadex
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
In the future I would like to become a fully qualified social worker. I know childhood studies and sociology or childhood studies and health and social wont get me there, I plan on doing social work after one of these courses I just need help and advise as to which one would be more beneficial for social work? I have got offers to do them both but cant decide?? Thanks
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abbiejadex)
In the future I would like to become a fully qualified social worker. I know childhood studies and sociology or childhood studies and health and social wont get me there, I plan on doing social work after one of these courses I just need help and advise as to which one would be more beneficial for social work? I have got offers to do them both but cant decide?? Thanks
Hey, I'm in a similar situation to you. What did you decide to go for?
Abbiejadex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by adriana95)
Hey, I'm in a similar situation to you. What did you decide to go for?
I havent yet decided Ive also applied for Social Work which I have an interview for so I suppose it all depends. I dont know if it would be better doing my childhood studies first and then social work or what. Have you decided?
cherryred90s
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I havent yet decided Ive also applied for Social Work which I have an interview for so I suppose it all depends. I dont know if it would be better doing my childhood studies first and then social work or what. Have you decided?
ive got an offer for social care and health studies at wolves which I've firmed, I know I can go into social work with that, but I am hoping j can change the course to childhood and family studies with sociology (can also get into social work with that) and insured northampton for childhood and youth good luck for your interview !
Abbiejadex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by adriana95)
ive got an offer for social care and health studies at wolves which I've firmed, I know I can go into social work with that, but I am hoping j can change the course to childhood and family studies with sociology (can also get into social work with that) and insured northampton for childhood and youth good luck for your interview !
Yeah sounds great thank you very much, good luck to you too for your future in social work!
Abbiejadex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Wow I totally forgot about this post! I decided to go straight for the BA HONS Social Work and I have completed 2/3 years and about to start my dissertation. Time goes so quick
cherryred90s
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow I totally forgot about this post! I decided to go straight for the BA HONS Social Work and I have completed 2/3 years and about to start my dissertation. Time goes so quick
Lol & I am doing a completely different course at a completely different uni, also completed 2/3 years. Yep time really does fly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
17.77%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (81)
28.22%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (108)
37.63%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
12.89%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.48%

Watched Threads