Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have made my teacher really angry by having a lot of incomplete work. I really regret it but i'm a really forgetful person and i dunno sometimes i just really cant bring myself to do my work. Now for the past few day i haven't been in school because of some medical issues and a girl told me shes REALLY angry with me. I need to know how to apologize and show her i'm sincere. PLZZZZ HELP X :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly92xo)
    Troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im being completely serious
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AyshuPayshu)
    I have made my teacher really angry by having a lot of incomplete work. I really regret it but i'm a really forgetful person and i dunno sometimes i just really cant bring myself to do my work. Now for the past few day i haven't been in school because of some medical issues and a girl told me shes REALLY angry with me. I need to know how to apologize and show her i'm sincere. PLZZZZ HELP X :confused:
    Get off internet forums and do the work if you're not trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Get off internet forums and do the work if you're not trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm simply asking on how i can apologize to her sincerely

ReputationRep:
    Hand all the work in; then say you are sorry. Explain you've been unwell ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttley79)
    Hand all the work in; then say you are sorry. Explain you've been unwell ...
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The best way would be to resolve the problems you've caused - do the work that you haven't previously done, offer to hand it in, and make sure you don't hand in anything incomplete again. I think doing anything else to apologise would be a little weird...

Also, write down homework in a diary or even simply a notebook. You could even transfer them to your phone's calendar to make sure you have reminders to get them done. Set aside an hour a day where you do your homework, and only have that time off if you don't have anything to complete.
    Even starting some sort of simple reward system might help, such as buying yourself a chocolate bar for each item of homework you complete. Even space out sweets on a page and eat them when you reach that point.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    The best way would be to resolve the problems you've caused - do the work that you haven't previously done, offer to hand it in, and make sure you don't hand in anything incomplete again. I think doing anything else to apologise would be a little weird...

Also, write down homework in a diary or even simply a notebook. You could even transfer them to your phone's calendar to make sure you have reminders to get them done. Set aside an hour a day where you do your homework, and only have that time off if you don't have anything to complete.
    Even starting some sort of simple reward system might help, such as buying yourself a chocolate bar for each item of homework you complete. Even space out sweets on a page and eat them when you reach that point.

Hope that helps!
    Thank you so much. Ill definitely do that

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.