Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview on Wednesday, anyone had a MHN interview at Bournemouth Uni yet? Any tips? Bournemouth is my only choice due to family ties so I have never had a Uni interview before! Scared!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Bonita1990

Firstly don't worry! I am sure you did just fine

Most of the time they just want to meet you and see if you would be a good fit in the course. Always come to interviews with some questions of your own, even if it is "what do you think is the best thing about the course," or "where do you think most people struggle?" It shows that you are interested and can put the interviewer on the other foot, making you feel a little better

always dress professionally, and look good. Go out of your way to arrive early rather than rushing to get there. Smile and act confident, but not cocky

There are lots of tips on the internet, just mix and match until you find which ones work for you!

Hope everything went well

Amy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.