Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This may be a really silly question, but if the prospectus online says '2015', does this mean 2015 entry or is it just the 2015 edition?

I want to start looking at universities although I'm not sure whether 2015 means the old edition or the new edition. If it is for 2015 entry instead of 2016, does anyone know when the new editions are released?

Thank you very much in advance, I feel really stupid for having to ask in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by emem2011)
    This may be a really silly question, but if the prospectus online says '2015', does this mean 2015 entry or is it just the 2015 edition?

I want to start looking at universities although I'm not sure whether 2015 means the old edition or the new edition. If it is for 2015 entry instead of 2016, does anyone know when the new editions are released?

Thank you very much in advance, I feel really stupid for having to ask in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile

It will mean its current for those applying for 2015 entry. If you want the most up to date information its best keeping an eye on their websites.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by emem2011)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's for 2015 entry. Most of the information will be pretty much up to date though, not an awful lot generally changes between prospectuses. I think the 2016 entry prospectuses start to come out later in the Spring.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.