The Student Room Group

Males help me! Answer this!?!?

Ok, this similar to another thread I posted but a different question.
There's this guy in my course (guy 1) who I know, not very well, but we have to work together a lot. He's friends with another guy on the same course (guy 2) who I talk to a bit as well. They're always together.
Guy 2 has great hair and I want to touch it..or even smell it but I probably can't do this haha. I want to tell him he has really fluffy hair but guy 1 will definitely be there.

Now, I don't think he's attracted to me. I do not know if he's single, and I can't really predict how he'll react. Guy 1 may also say something to make it awkward..

If I do say 'you have nice fluffy hair' and then say 'can I touch it?' and he says NO, what should I say? What should my reaction be? I don't want to look embarrassed or sad..though I will be. So, what should I do or say?

If a girl asked to touch your hair and you said no, what reply can she give to you that will make her look or seem quite interesting/cool??

I just need to be prepared in case:cry2: he says no :frown:

Scroll to see replies

See my answer in your other thread. Then go and touch his hair.
As I said in the other thread, I think he'd prefer it if you touched his cock :wink:
have you got a hair fetish or something?
thats kinda creepy.
Original post by Anonymous
have you got a hair fetish or something?
thats kinda creepy.

it is..? :frown:
Original post by Jacob Boris
See my answer in your other thread. Then go and touch his hair.

But what if he says no.??
Original post by WoodyMKC
As I said in the other thread, I think he'd prefer it if you touched his cock :wink:

Lol I don't think he'd allow this..
Original post by sparklenshine

Then big deal, you don't get to touch his hair. It won't be the end of the world.

Did you read my other reply in your other thread? He's likely to be used to people fawning over his hair (I am) at which point it's just easier to say yeah resignedly, as after a while its a little boring but it's easier to oblige than say no, trust me I am experienced in being the guy with curly/fluffy/man bun hair, which people have some strange magnetism towards. If he does say no it'll likely be in a jokey flirty way.
Reply 9
Ok, this similar to another thread I posted but a different question.
There's this guy in my course (guy 1) who I know, not very well, but we have to work together a lot. He's friends with another guy on the same course (guy 2) who I talk to a bit as well. They're always together.
Guy 2 has great hair and I want to touch it..or even smell it but I probably can't do this haha. I want to tell him he has really fluffy hair but guy 1 will definitely be there.

Now, I don't think he's attracted to me. I do not know if he's single, and I can't really predict how he'll react. Guy 1 may also say something to make it awkward..

If I do say 'you have nice fluffy hair' and then say 'can I touch it?' and he says NO, what should I say? What should my reaction be? I don't want to look embarrassed or sad..though I will be. So, what should I do or say?

If a girl asked to touch your hair and you said no, what reply can she give to you that will make her look or seem quite interesting/cool??

I just need to be prepared in case:cry2: he says no :frown:

Theres lots of things you can say, the great thing about our generation is we have this weird goofy sense of humour.

Asking to touch is hair is a goofy thing to say, if he says no. It won't be a straight up 'NO', as in what the hell is wrong with you. It'll be a "Haha! Um.. no"

Then you can reply with. "Sigh, yeah thats probably for the best, its probably too soft for me to handle"

I dunno, maybe not exactly that, but something goofy like that. You know?
Lol I don't think he'd allow this..

Never know until you ask :biggrin:
Original post by Alaric III
Then big deal, you don't get to touch his hair. It won't be the end of the world.
It will for me because I already have confidence and social anxiety problems so this is big for me
Did you read my other reply in your other thread? He's likely to be used to people fawning over his hair (I am) at which point it's just easier to say yeah resignedly, as after a while its a little boring but it's easier to oblige than say no, trust me I am experienced in being the guy with curly/fluffy/man bun hair, which people have some strange magnetism towards. If he does say no it'll likely be in a jokey flirty way.

I did but I don't see your reply? Sorry if I missed it..I don't think people fawn over his hair..it's not thaaat great but I like it :biggrin: . Yeah..do you think he'll stop talking to me after? If he becomes uncomfortable?
Original post by PillsIV
Theres lots of things you can say, the great thing about our generation is we have this weird goofy sense of humour.

Asking to touch is hair is a goofy thing to say, if he says no. It won't be a straight up 'NO', as in what the hell is wrong with you. It'll be a "Haha! Um.. no"

Then you can reply with. "Sigh, yeah thats probably for the best, its probably too soft for me to handle"

I dunno, maybe not exactly that, but something goofy like that. You know?

Hahaha that's quite funny. I guess soo..but I also don't want to seem obsessed with his hair..it does look soft though.................. ahhh
Original post by WoodyMKC
Never know until you ask :biggrin:

omg :eek: I could never ask lol i'm too shy and awkward...
It will for me because I already have confidence and social anxiety problems so this is big for me

It's just hair though? Not wishing to sound insensitive or anything.
Original post by Alaric III
It's just hair though? Not wishing to sound insensitive or anything.

Yes but it will be like a rejection because I don't think he'd say no to every girl..so it's me and I'd take it personally..but idk I probably will end up doing it but I can't predict what he'll say. The other guy might also make things worse
I did but I don't see your reply? Sorry if I missed it..I don't think people fawn over his hair..it's not thaaat great but I like it :biggrin: . Yeah..do you think he'll stop talking to me after? If he becomes uncomfortable?

I doubt it, it's not that weird, unnatural nor uncomfortable a thing, playing with someone's hair, so I doubt he'd be that uncomfortable, and I don't think it would make him stop talking to you, it's flattery after all! Just play it cool :cool: and there might be an odd moment between you, but it's not relationship/friendship destroying stuff! He should find it quite complimentary in some ways :biggrin:
I doubt it, it's not that weird, unnatural nor uncomfortable a thing, playing with someone's hair, so I doubt he'd be that uncomfortable, and I don't think it would make him stop talking to you, it's flattery after all! Just play it cool :cool: and there might be an odd moment between you, but it's not relationship/friendship destroying stuff! He should find it quite complimentary in some ways :biggrin:

I hope so.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:eek:
Hahaha that's quite funny. I guess soo..but I also don't want to seem obsessed with his hair..it does look soft though.................. ahhh

if its the first time bringing it up with him then it won't come across like that.

Quick Reply