Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Friend took advantage and now I feel disgusting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know which section to put this in because I don't think it's classed as any form of assault but I didn't know where else to put it.

Basically I broke up with my long term boyfriend and a friend comforted me and took me out the next day, and he then tried to get me to do things to him while I was really upset and crying over my ex. I went all lame because I was upset and basically didn't resist when he was touching me and moving me around to do what he wanted and he ended up moving my head to give him a blowjob and holding it there until he was done and after he finished he apologised but he didn't mean it at all.

The point is I now feel really horrible and dirty and I don't know how to stop that, what can I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to the police love, you didn't consent to it.

He's in the wrong, even if he did apologise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Go to the police love, you didn't consent to it.

He's in the wrong, even if he did apologise
    But I didn't resist at all? And I kissed him back a bit before pulling away each time and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhhNo)
    But I didn't resist at all? And I kissed him back a bit before pulling away each time and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still, there was no consent given. If I was you, I'd go to the police, there was no consent given, he shouldn't have done it, even if you didn't resit, he took advantage of you when you were upset and vunerable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Still, there was no consent given. If I was you, I'd go to the police, there was no consent given, he shouldn't have done it, even if you didn't resit, he took advantage of you when you were upset and vunerable
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhhNo)
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's okay darling

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm really sorry this happened to you. You did not give consent to this and as such it was rape - (forced oral sex is also classed as rape). You can certainly report this to the police if you want to and they will have a duty to investigate.
    You can also contact rape crisis for advice and support - http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/
    freephone helpline
    0808 802 9999
    12 - 2.30pm
    7 - 9.30pm
    Local rape crisis centres - http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/centres.php

This was not your fault. He took advantage of you when you were vulnerable and you deserve support,
    take care
    Jo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered relationship abuse Q&A threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.