Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does a womans age affect her sexual appeal if she keeps herself fit.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Does a womans age affect whether you would find her sexually appealing. For example men in their 40's with good mudcle tone can be sexy but what snout older women For example would you rather sleep with a woman in her 40's who had a fit body/had worked out all her life or a girl in her 20's with an average body/not as much muscle tone.

Or are these bad examples ive used..

ReputationRep:
    The perfect figure and complexion of late teens to mid twenties has a certain appeal. This said attractiveness and femininity does not end at 25 and maturity too is an attractive trait. Don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Of course not

Look at Madonna or nigella. Would bury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by civilstudent)
    Does a womans age affect whether you would find her sexually appealing. For example men in their 40's with good mudcle tone can be sexy but what snout older women For example would you rather sleep with a woman in her 40's who had a fit body/had worked out all her life or a girl in her 20's with an average body/not as much muscle tone.

Or are these bad examples ive used..
    I guess the question is would the woman in her 40's care whether a man in his 20s found her attractive? As a woman I would like to always look good for my age, I'm not going to be bothered about how I look in comparison to girls in their 20s. If I could look like Nigella, Helen Mirren, etc at their respective ages I'd be happy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    A few wrinkles can knock a woman's attractiveness down a tad, but nothing like a girl being lazy and out of shape regardless of age. In fact, some women seem to only get better looking with age because they start making more and more of an effort to not let themselves go.

ReputationRep:
    No,some women look better in their old age. Age doesn't come into it as long as you look after yourself well and tone up

ReputationRep:
    Depends on many factors. Genetics & life style - Some people just age better. White women tend to age the worst. But yeah obviously the older you are the lesser I'm gonna be attracted to you. It's not even just from a physical point of view; supposing you're asking me at my age right now (17) - Would I rather hit a 40 year old or a 20 year old, I'll obviously go with the latter UNLESS this 40 year old's like Sofia Vergera.

ReputationRep:
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    No,some women look better in their old age. Age doesn't come into it as long as you look after yourself well and tone up
    I suppose there is a line drawn at about 60's or 70's ha but its not that obvious if a female body is attractive mainly because it is young or not.

ReputationRep:
    Generally speaking it does regardless of her keeping fit. I know personally I still find someone like Kate Beckinsale attractive but she's an exception.

ReputationRep:
    It depends if the woman in question is already attractive. Most women are plain or ugly and are only made reasonably attractive by youthful skin and eyes, and dressing in a way that would seem inappropriate in an older woman.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I'm not going to help you write your thesis paper.

ReputationRep:
    yes

/thread

ReputationRep:
    no I would rather be with the woman in her 20s with an average body

ReputationRep:
    It's the same with both genders, some age like wine, others like milk.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.