Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I did my LNAT today (18th Jan), as i couldn't make my previous booking.
    On the LNAT website it states that the deadline for taking the LNAT (for a 2015 entry) is the 20th January, however on the page that says when you will get your results, it says that if you sit it before 15th you will receive you results in early Feb, but any time after the 15th you will not get you results until July!? can anyone confirm this? and will it make a difference to my UCAS application?

ReputationRep:
    The university that requires LNAT receives your results within 24 hours of you sitting the exam. Whilst you missed the cut off date for viewing your results in February, you will only be able to view them in July.

Your universities have already got your LNAT results, so don't panic! I believe that the deadline for sitting with equal consideration is January 20th so you are within that bracket. The test is available for taking after this date for people who sent late applications (before June 30th) or have added additional choices through Extra. This is why these people receive their results so much later.

If you think about it, some people sat the LNAT in October 2014 and won't get their results until February. Many have had offers since this time, so it is very possible that they will make a decision on your application before your results are available to be viewed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.