Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to chi?
    if so where are you at process wise, Ive only got a email saying they've got my application, I was wondering if people could lt me know how chi do their interview process etc as that's the one I really want to go to?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by ryme1996)
    I was wondering if people could let me know how chi do their interview process etc as that's the one I really want to go to?
    Hi Ryme1996,

Thank you for applying to the Social Work course here at Chichester.

Before an interview is confirmed you will have to submit three pieces of written work, which will be assessed before the interview.

The aim of the selection process is to ensure that, by the time you leave, you are clear about whether, if you are successful, you would like to join the course and the course is clear whether it would like to invite you to join.

During the selection procedure (interview day), key information about the course will be shared and there is an opportunity to ask questions. This is followed by a written task and a group task. Each applicant will then have two individual interviews, one with staff and a social worker and another with a service user/carer.

If you are selected for an interview, you will receive more information about the next steps and what is required, so keep an eye on your emails.

Good luck with your application.

University of Chichester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.