Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How would a male get out of this thing people call the friendzone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    be more attractive.

ReputationRep:
    It just means a girl doesn't fancy you. The only way out of it is to move on and find a lass who does want to do unspeakable things with you..

ReputationRep:
    Thing is I think I'm in this friendzone thing but she keeps giving me signs she is interested but she has a boyfriend? Does she just like the attention and is playfully flirting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOneLegendAdz)
    Thing is I think I'm in this friendzone thing but she keeps giving me signs she is interested but she has a boyfriend? Does she just like the attention and is playfully flirting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is not classic friendzone and could mean anything. The respectable way to progress is to wait in the wings until she splits up and then POUNCE

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a lil ***** and move on.

ReputationRep:
    What coleslaw said

Improve on your aesthetics otherwise there's a 99% chance you ain't getting out

Akon-locked up

ReputationRep:
    There ain't no such friend field or friend boundary as I would describe it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0range)
    Stop being a lil *****.
    Woah I'm not *****ing. I'm just asking for help as I'm in a confusing situation. I do not intend to break the two up. I am just waiting and waiting and then finally if she is ever single again I will confess my love to her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you should have asked her out before you made yourself outt to be a non-sexual entity to her, e.g. by not flirting or asking out at the appropriate time - believe me, girls will never ask the guy out

ReputationRep:
    Woah I'm not *****ing. I'm just asking for help as I'm in a confusing situation. I do not intend to break the two up. I am just waiting and waiting and then finally if she is ever single again I will confess my love to her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah mate, Just move on.

ReputationRep:
    This 'friendzone' is bs. When you first talk to a girl, you are 'automatically' friends.

The real way to get out of the friendship is to wow her. I personally love the friendzone because I have a chance to have her than any other guy she meets because we know each other better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    you should have asked her out before you made yourself outt to be a non-sexual entity to her, e.g. by not flirting or asking out at the appropriate time - believe me, girls will never ask the guy out
    No no no believe me I did flirt and show her I cared! Let me explain! I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend with roses on the weekend. She was single at the time. So I texted her after school saying hey do you want to go for a meal on the weekend? She texted me saying sorry I'm going out with my boyfriend. She said it was their first date as my friend had asked her out on that Friday and I had not known about this. Long story short I liked her and was about to ask her but my friend asked her and now they are still together for 4 months now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends why he's in there to begin with (sometimes it's frankly impossible). See my related thread for some important related insights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Depends why he's in there to begin with (sometimes it's frankly impossible). See my related thread for some important related insights
    Your post is true though! Nice guys do finish last!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your post is true though! Nice guys do finish last!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not many guys are nice. We aren't nice because we're sat here *****ing about the so-called 'friend-zone'. *****ing about how she's not giving us any and how we 'want some'.

Lets just face it though. The so-called nice guys finish last because they don't focus on themselves, give too much of a **** about what people think and spend time trying to impress the wrong people. This could be a result of bullying, a tough childhood, etc. What is important is that it all has a negative effect.

I would recommend just moving on and focusing on yourself. Just chill out. Let the girls come to you. Go to the gym and improve your confidence.

I'm only saying this because I'm looking out for you. i've probably made all the mistakes that are probably mentioned on this board in the past. I'm mostly in the gym these days improving myself and focusing on my education. Don't chase the nut like a squirrel.

ReputationRep:
    By moving on and accepting that she isn't interested and staying friends you can have access to other women. You can build up contacts as in meet other girls who might be interested in you. This girl might invite you to a party (as a friend).

There's always the possibility of meeting someone because you knew someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    By moving on and accepting that she isn't interested and staying friends you can have access to other women. You can build up contacts as in meet other girls who might be interested in you. This girl might invite you to a party (as a friend).

There's always the possibility of meeting someone because you knew someone.
    What if I feel she's the one for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** her right in the pussy, my friend. This, quite interestingly, is a ticket straight out of the friendzone.

ReputationRep:
    What if I feel she's the one for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But does she feel as if you're the one for her?

The whole running and doing something to prove how much you love her **** only works in the movies and in Disney Cartoons. It takes two people to tango.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.