Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    hey, basically I've applied to 5 unis to do Primary ed QTS

    and I get letters from unis tellin me to make my work experience teacher fill in a reference. However, they give them different key ponts to talk about!

    My ques is that do I need to keep sending an email to the work experience to do another reference for another uni with different details/??

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.