Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I posted a while back, but I got banned for some odd reason.

It was post about how my GF and I got into an argument. I had called her and she had asked for 2 weeks to let things calm down, so I did.

After 3 days of not talking, she sends me a text letting me know that "My grandparents really appreciated the card you sent them, thank you for that".

I responded "You're welcome".

About 30 mins later she sends this "Are you OK? How was your trip back to Bristol?".

We managed to have a cool, collected and at times flirty conversation.

Do you think she's over the argument and/or not mad at me anymore?

I'm thinking of getting her one of those cute minions from Despicable me. I'm sure it'll maker happy/laugh.

yeah she's cooled down. go for the minion idea ahah she'll love it
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.