Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys answer these questions please watch

Ok so there is a guy that I've known for a long time and talk to and I see as a potential boyfriend. I like him and I know he likes me but he usually likes girls pictures on instagram.

This guy talks to me everyday but I wonder if he talks to other girls too 😢

He always says how I'm the best girl he has ever met and so on

Anyway guys;

What does it mean when you like a girls picture on instagram? Does it even mean anything?

Can you talk to just one girl at a time that your interested in ? Or do you talk to many girls and maybe choose the best one?

Mandems keeping fresh supplies of pussy on the back burner

Let him chase you

ReputationRep:
    For men especially, dating is a numbers game. Most will be rejections but some will be yes's therefore men usually are talking to multiple women.

Him liking peoples pictures at most means he's physically attracted to them but so? If you have a connection then that does not matter.

ReputationRep:
    1. If he talks to other girls it doesn't mean hes not interested in you, he might just view them as friends too (like his guy friends).
    2. Doesnt really matter if he talks to other girls does it, i mean its not like you both are a thing atm
    3. When liking a picture '' Oh that a nice picture'' or ''dont wanna be rude let me just like it''
    Wait if you had instagram hed probably like your pictures too? i mean if he doesnt already he probably doesnt have your instagram or something.
    4. The only time ive met a guy who only talks to one girl is either if theyre in a relationship or theyre too shy and beta to talk to another one, it doesnt mean anything tbh, besides, if he does like you, youre gonna be the only one hes interested in then arent you.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Mandems keeping fresh supplies of pussy on the back burner

Let him chase you
    He does, I don't chase him

(Original post by iAmanze)
    For men especially, dating is a numbers game. Most will be rejections but some will be yes's therefore men usually are talking to multiple women.

Him liking peoples pictures at most means he's physically attracted to them but so? If you have a connection then that does not matter.
    But he knows I'm not rejecting him and that I'm interested.

Yes it does mean that but could it also mean that he's interestedin them and yes I believe we do have a connection

(Original post by Zahid~)
    1. If he talks to other girls it doesn't mean hes not interested in you, he might just view them as friends too (like his guy friends).
    2. Doesnt really matter if he talks to other girls does it, i mean its not like you both are a thing atm
    3. When liking a picture '' Oh that a nice picture'' or ''dont wanna be rude let me just like it''
    Wait if you had instagram hed probably like your pictures too? i mean if he doesnt already he probably doesnt have your instagram or something.
    4. The only time ive met a guy who only talks to one girl is either if theyre in a relationship or theyre too shy and beta to talk to another one, it doesnt mean anything tbh, besides, if he does like you, youre gonna be the only one hes interested in then arent you.
    Thank you! Your reply was veryhelpful. Yes he does always like my pictures and yes I think he's really interested in me but what if he is talking to other girls the way he talks to me? That's what I'm worried about.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Your reply was veryhelpful. Yes he does always like my pictures and yes I think he's really interested in me but what if he is talking to other girls the way he talks to me? That's what I'm worried about.
    I guess that just comes down to you trusting him and being a good judge of character xd, i wouldnt recommend looking at his phone, can get pear shaped pretty quickly.
    Maybe you could just see how he interacts with people, he could just be really nice and thus have alot of friends due to it. I guess being flirtatious with a few would mean something else

If you want it exclusively then you need to make that clear to him. If he likes you, he will oblige.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.