Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello Everybody,

    I have a friend in Chile and she studied Political S. , she wants to take a postgraduate program in the Uk but has a third class degree.

    Can she make it? She had an A+ on her final thesis, and went abroad to germany for a year and a half and has worked for the goverment too.

    Help her please!

    Greatings, Paula
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.