Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

can't sleep watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i need something that will help me get to sleep. not like sleeping pills or anything, but i stay awake till like past 4am or some ridiculous time everynight!

ReputationRep:
    same here, happens often. I just go along with it. If you want to try something quite extreme, you may consider going outisde for a walk/jog/run in the cold night air, after half an hour you'll be begging to be back in bed. try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaaacup)
    i need something that will help me get to sleep. not like sleeping pills or anything, but i stay awake till like past 4am or some ridiculous time everynight!
    Wake up earlier and that should cure your insomnia!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tourminator)
    Wake up earlier and that should cure your insomnia!
    I tell myself this all the time. I wake up at night as I sleep all day when I have no classes. But I actually developed my ****ed up sleep schedule when I had like night classes -,-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    I tell myself this all the time. I wake up at night as I sleep all day when I have no classes. But I actually developed my ****ed up sleep schedule when I had like night classes -,-
    Damn that's bad haha! Are you in the UK? During these Christmas holidays I've been going to bed late too like 4, 5, 6 but make sure i wake up at like 12/1 latest so i can go to bed the following night

ReputationRep:
    Head + Concrete wall = sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tourminator)
    Damn that's bad haha! Are you in the UK? During these Christmas holidays I've been going to bed late too like 4, 5, 6 but make sure i wake up at like 12/1 latest so i can go to bed the following night
    I have sleeping pills anyway so whenever I start a work/Uni schedule again, I will just pop one at a decent time, and then yea. Start again like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    I have sleeping pills anyway so whenever I start a work/Uni schedule again, I will just pop one at a decent time, and then yea. Start again like that.
    Whatever floats your boat, but try not to rely on them long-term

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.