ReputationRep:
    Who's got an offer for Economics?

lets get pumped, lets go fukin' mental. rah rahh rah

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to you sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Congratulations to you sir.
    Thanks i guess, i was more intrigued as to who else was considering it.

what are you looking to study/studying sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Campardyou)
    Thanks i guess, i was more intrigued as to who else was considering it.

what are you looking to study/studying sir.
    I'm a first year studying Investment & Financial Risk Management at Cass Business School, City University

ReputationRep:
    same just got my offer from Sheffield , planning on going on open day. Its 29th for economics in complete uni guide , not sure how much these ranking matter though. Anyways what was your offer and what A-levels you doing.

ReputationRep:
    offer is AAB and economics, politics and product design haha, how about you ? done AS maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Campardyou)
    offer is AAB and economics, politics and product design haha, how about you ? done AS maths.
    same AAB , doin maths , chemistry , economics , u doing BA or BSc. the Bsc is mostly maths whereas BA is more essay writing.

ReputationRep:
    BA economics yeh i know, i dropped maths and i'm pretty sure you have to do alevel maths to do BSc, the course isn't massively different, you have to do a different econometrics course and an advanced maths in the economy or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theeconomist=)
    same AAB , doin maths , chemistry , economics , u doing BA or BSc. the Bsc is mostly maths whereas BA is more essay writing.
    It isn't mostly maths you just have to do an extra couple of maths modules. And everyone, BA and BSc have to do maths and stats in the first year.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who's already studying economics like to inform me what the timetable is like ?

cheers

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.