Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your favourite song that features in the TV show 'The Mighty Boosh'? Watch

I love The Mighty Boosh. I really enjoy the surrealist, imaginative and acerbic blend of comedy and narrative that features in the programme. Another thing that makes The Mighty Boosh special, though, in my opinion, is the range of genre-spanning (Howard Moon reference!) and innovative music that is produced. This music is not only hilarious, but it's also technically brilliant too (usually due to the musical genius of Julian Barrett).

These are probably my favourite 'Boosh' songs:

Incredible Julian Barrett guitar solo in this one!

Hilarious rap song - awesome lyrics and great dancing.

So, any fans of the show on here? If so, what's your favourite song?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, any crimp!😂

One of my favourites has to be Eels
    Eels up inside ya, finding an entrance where they can...

Also Isolation from the episode with Milky Joe & The Coconuts!

There's so many once you get thinking about it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.