I have gotten hold of a list of possible interview questions for Modern Languages from PiXL
1. Linguistically what do you think are the most notable differences between your language(s) and English?
2. Do you think that in any way they reflect character differences between these native speakers and the English?
3. What has drawn you to be so interested in this language/these languages?
4. How would you sum up the outlook/philosophy of these nationalities?
5. What literature have you read?
6. Which for you is the most interesting period in this nation's/these nations' history?
7. Has/have their way of life anything to teach us?
8. How does news and the reporting of it differ there from over here?
9. How do you see yourself using a degree in languages?
I believe these are mainly for formal interviews but the likelihood is they will ask things that are very general to open up the conversation so you can focus on what interests you the most. Good luck!
x Turn on thread page Beta
Language Interview Question possibilities watch
- Thread Starter
- 19-01-2015 12:18