Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

primary education interview!!!??? help 2015 applicant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey, Iv got an interview at Newmen for primary education and I am not sure on how the day will go as I also have to perform another mini presentation(which I am clueless about) just wondering if anyone has an idea on what they are expected to talk about in this mini teach/ presentation....I am allowed to pick any topic...I am not sure if I have to teach them something or do I talk about a topic and link it in to education like talking about how foreign language may be important to children??? ahha its annoying me and stressing me out ;( plus I don't wanna mess this interview up cuz newmen uni is my first choice. (anyone applying to newmen??)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.