The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by Ugomma
The delays mentioned in the email is in relation to placements after you start the course. My last dbs arrived 3 days after my application was made online. Usually it would take a week or two. Hopefully yours wont take too long.

thanks for the vote of confidence.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
You're welcome. We're here to encourage each other.
Reply 542
Original post by Ugomma
You're welcome. We're here to encourage each other.

Thats really kind of you. Hopefully I will see you during freshers week. :smile:
Subscribing to the Update service online now!
Original post by rxy
Thats really kind of you. Hopefully I will see you during freshers week. :smile:

I hope so. It will be nice to attach a face to the people I have met on this thread
Haha. That'll be nice. Are you Nigerian?
Original post by akosuamansa
Haha. That'll be nice. Are you Nigerian?

Yes I am. I'm guessing you're Ghanaian from your name.
You guessed right!
Hi all
Hello
Just found this and thought I'd say Hi :smile: I'll be doing Adult Nursing and hope to meet you all!! xxx
Original post by Sagal Ahmed
Just found this and thought I'd say Hi :smile: I'll be doing Adult Nursing and hope to meet you all!! xxx

Hello Sagal, nice to meet you. Are you going to study Bsc or Pgdip? I'm going to study Pgdip Adult Nursing.
Reply 552
Hi Ugomma, you stated that you will be studying at PGDip level, does that mean that both BSc and PgDip start on the same day?
I think at the very least we will all enrol on the same day although I think we might all start on the same day. When I looked on the Kings website, I didn't see any vital info re nursing but most other faculties had the same start dates.
Any pgdip mental health nurses out there??
Original post by Janetiuk
Any pgdip mental health nurses out there??

I'm doing BSc Adult nursing, I think most of the enrolment process can be done online not sure if we physically have to go into uni until 21st? I'm sure we're hear soon. Really looking forward to starting and meeting my fellow students. Julie :smile:
Reply 556
Yay! BSc Adult Nursing over here too. I had my tests on Friday and went for my Interview which was a group assessment today and they told my whole group that we were being offered places! Super excited.
Lovely to meet all of you 😊😊
Reply 557
Original post by Stellzz
Yay! BSc Adult Nursing over here too. I had my tests on Friday and went for my Interview which was a group assessment today and they told my whole group that we were being offered places! Super excited.
Lovely to meet all of you 😊😊

Hi,

Likewise, you must be thrilled to start. I can't wait, less than a month till registration.
:smile:
Did you apply via clearing?
Original post by rxy
Hi,

Likewise, you must be thrilled to start. I can't wait, less than a month till registration.
:smile:
Did you apply via clearing?

Another BSc Adult Nurse very excited!
Reply 559
Yep I did. I worked as a HCA for 2 years then decided to give Nursing a go. Conveniently I started calling up the Uni's on the day of A-levels coming out. I had to complete a UCAS application and that went through Clearing straight away....and here I am *shakes a leg*
They told us that the course starts Sept 14th. Is that Fresher's Week then I'm guessing ?

Quick Reply

Latest