Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So ive been talking to this boy for nearly a year, after meeting him randomly on a night out he is really nice down to earth and is few years older than me.
    We've been going out a good few times alone and with friends and we text daily, (pretty much everyday since I've met him.)
    A few weeks ago one of his friends warned me that he is sort of seeing someone so to be-careful (as his friend knows I do like him) and me and his friend are quite close as friends hence the warning.
    (Although apparently it's not really serious with this girl he's just "pre occupied".
    Last night we went out and i saw his phone flashing up with text messages paragraphs as we were sitting side by side and it was the girl he's seeing arguing with him.
    I told his friend what i saw and he said they have been arguing allot lately.
    The question is I'm asking is it my key now to say I saw your phone receiving angry texts and to confront him about it so he knows I know he's seeing someone or to leave it? I think he likes me the way he comes across and he must know I like him, but I don't understand why he would want to come out with me allot and text me first daily if he wants to see someone else? Do I confront him about this?
    Please help any advice would be appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bdeans)
    So ive been talking to this boy for nearly a year, after meeting him randomly on a night out he is really nice down to earth and is few years older than me.
    We've been going out a good few times alone and with friends and we text daily, (pretty much everyday since I've met him.)
    A few weeks ago one of his friends warned me that he is sort of seeing someone so to be-careful (as his friend knows I do like him) and me and his friend are quite close as friends hence the warning.
    (Although apparently it's not really serious with this girl he's just "pre occupied".
    Last night we went out and i saw his phone flashing up with text messages paragraphs as we were sitting side by side and it was the girl he's seeing arguing with him.
    I told his friend what i saw and he said they have been arguing allot lately.
    The question is I'm asking is it my key now to say I saw your phone receiving angry texts and to confront him about it so he knows I know he's seeing someone or to leave it? I think he likes me the way he comes across and he must know I like him, but I don't understand why he would want to come out with me allot and text me first daily if he wants to see someone else? Do I confront him about this?
    Please help any advice would be appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm surprised you don't understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    I'm surprised you don't understand
    He wants his cake and to eat it..? Ha ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bdeans)
    He wants his cake and to eat it..? Ha ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A cream pie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    A cream pie
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to eat his own cream pie..

Although I suppose there's a genre for it somewhere online.

ReputationRep:
    Haha or maybe he might pie me.. Which means In the north east of England (bin me off) not cream pie me ha ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What would Jesus do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.