Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, it will be not my first stay in London. I already visited most popular tourist attractions like Big Ben, Trafalgal Square, Camden Town, St. Pauls, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Greenwich, museums etc.
    I will spend 4 days in London in the end of february, any ideas what could I do this time of year? Consider please I'll bee all alone.

Also could you please suggest what to wear in february? Do I need warm jacket and boots or I'll be fine with light parka and converses?

ReputationRep:
    There's always something happening in London. Depending on the type of person you are, I'd say hop on a bus to any random place and just observe the sights! Anything you do see, just get off and have a look - just remember how to get back!

I'd do the same for the underground system, visit Westfield Shopping Centres (either one is great), take a walk through South Bank, go up the Shard etc.

February's weather varies, a nice warm jacket/coat - you can't go wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    There's loads of museums, some I would suggest:
    Natural History
    Science
    Saatchi
    Tate Britain
    Tate Modern

And there's more, all are free and I doubt you've seen all.

If it's a clear day go for a walk on Hampstead Heath and look out over London. Or Hyde Park, or Richmond Park, or Battersea Park.

Grab a bagel on brick lane and people watch.

Try and book to go up the 'walk is talkie' that's free as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.