Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls holiday to Magaluf? I need help watch

ReputationRep:
    HI. So me and 7 others girls, my best friends from school have booked a holiday as our last big thing before uni. Its for ten days from end of July till first week in August. We're staying in a hotel in palma that's a 10 minute walk to magaluf. We don't wanna go to magaluf every night and we do actually wanna enjoy the holiday not just make ourselves sick of drink.

Anyone any recommendations on what we should do?

Also how much spending money do you think we'll need? We're going self catering

Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionnoodle)
    HI. So me and 7 others girls, my best friends from school have booked a holiday as our last big thing before uni. Its for ten days from end of July till first week in August. We're staying in a hotel in palma that's a 10 minute walk to magaluf. We don't wanna go to magaluf every night and we do actually wanna enjoy the holiday not just make ourselves sick of drink.

Anyone any recommendations on what we should do?

Also how much spending money do you think we'll need? We're going self catering

Thanks a lot
    I stayed in Palma last year when I went
    As for other things to do apart from drinking there's jets skis and banana boats each which I think are €25 and at night time you should check out the Pirates show heard that's meant to be really good and western water park for during the day.

As for money I was half board for a week and spend €500 so I'd probably say around €600/700?

Also would you mind giving this page a quick like please?
    https://www.facebook.com/MagalufMustDoEvents
    If you need any advice while you're in maga or before you get there or if you have any questions, feel free to message us and we'll get back to you asap. Also it'll tell you about a the events that are happening and where to buy tickets for them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.