The Student Room Group

Ever been caught laughing at someone else's conversation?

I was on the bus today and I overheard people saying that they "would rather catch chlamydia" than work at McDonalds and I couldn't hold it together. They kept on going saying that they couldn't believe their friend didn't consider Waitrose before McDonalds saying "How ****ing hard it is to get a job at ****ing Waitrose. ****." and it went on and on and it was hilarious until they called me a pleb for giggling to myself. And then it got hysterical :P

Would never laugh at anyone or make personal comments about someone but thought this was hilarious and wondered if anyone has ever been caught out laughing at another conversation?
now you got me laughing in the uni library now man +1 for you
Reply 2
Original post by BlackThunder10
now you got me laughing in the uni library now man +1 for you

Haha thanks man :smile:
Reply 3
Never been caught but I'm usually wheezing silently. I love laughing when you're not supposed to laugh :mmm:
Hahahaha, this must happen all the time... also the reverse is also likely...

I was in the library the other night it was probs like 1am (working hard) and the police came in and were asking some of the boys what their names were, as they moved on a bit I turned to my friend and said "They're looking for a man so I'm in the clear phew" and a boy laughed at me, but then again I was actually joking I'm no criminal so idk
Reply 5
Original post by sgtslaughter
What a stupid comment.

The sergeant's laughter was conspicuously absent.
My mate and I somehow got on to discussing the man that works in the chippie round the corner, and how he talks really really fast and really high pitched, like he'd been sped up. My mate also reckons he sound like his balls have gone up inside him which I found hilarious for some reason.

Then the very next day, sure enough, I went to the chip shop. I asked for my cod & chips and sat back down. A woman was already in there waiting, and as I sat down the man started bagging up her chips. "Salt and vinegar please?" he asked in his funny voice and I just burst out laughing, all on my own :lol: Luckily I had my phone in my hand at the time and explained/lied to them I just read something funny :biggrin:
Reply 7
Guys this thread has made my day :')
Original post by JokerGirl
Guys this thread has made my day :')

I think this thread sums up my life :laugh:
all the time :lol:
Reply 10
Original post by vickyhunt
I think this thread sums up my life :laugh:

Vicky: Hey everyone :smile:
Everyone else: stfu

Feel for you bestie x
Original post by JokerGirl
Vicky: Hey everyone :smile:
Everyone else: stfu

Feel for you bestie x

Basically how it is yeah hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by vickyhunt
Basically how it is yeah hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

This thread is still funny
Reply 13
I was getting a bus ticket in York and the girl in front of me was asking if it passed all sorts of random places no one knew, taking forever. She was getting more and more pissey until eventually she goes "ok, so what uni do you pass through?". The driver just looks at her and goes "Which uni?... Exeter." And I couldn't control myself.
did anybody hear of the recent news story robber that got caught because he laughed at a joke made by the husband to his wife (owners of the house). the couple were in their room and they knew they were being burgled when they heard him laugh
Yes, I've done that before. Once was on a train and the worst part was the guy noticed I was laughing, and that made it worse. You know, like when you KNOW something's really not funny, and that if you keep laughing you're in even bigger trouble, but for some reason you can't stop even though inside you're just thinking no no, please stop.
I was on the train the other day and so the signal wasn't great. This guy was having a phone conversation and after a minute was like "can you call me back later, it sounds like you're breathing out of Darth Vader's a**"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest