Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've received an offer from LJMU to study Journalism this year. Would any past or current students be able to tell me a bit about the course? Also are all the lectures based at the actual uni or is there a separate place for Journalism?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for International Journalism starting September this year. Just made LJMU my firm choice. Are you definitely going to LJMU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacey7xx)
    I've applied for International Journalism starting September this year. Just made LJMU my firm choice. Are you definitely going to LJMU?

Ah cool! I'm definitely making LJMU my firm choice, just need to get the grades because I was a massive slacker last year haha!

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I get what you mean! Maybe I'll see you there then!

What accommodation you looking at staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacey7xx)
    Haha! I get what you mean! Maybe I'll see you there then!

What accommodation you looking at staying?
    Probably Grand Central, from hearing peoples reviews and opinions of it I think it's going to be the most suitable for me! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Grand Central most likely as it's the closest to the campus and to Liverpool Lime St Station - so I can go home and stuff! But I really like the look of Europe, Grenville and Victoria Halls. The longest is only a 20 min walk which I don't mind walking so I'm not 100% sure just yet. All I know is that I need my own bathroom! Haha!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.