Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Has anyone got an offer for the new undergraduate Psychology BSc course yet? If so what were you predicted grades and the conditions of your offer?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is the only reason I've registered on here

I submitted my application on the 14th of January but no response yet.
    What percentage of applicants do you reckon will be given offers?

ReputationRep:
    oh btw I'm not from the UK so I we don't have the predicted grade system here, I can't say anything about that sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer
    No A levels
    Predicted 92% condition 80%
    Sent application in early october got an offer before Christmas

ReputationRep:
    No offer yet and applied at the beginning of November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Neither. What are your predicted?

ReputationRep:
    AAB!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Submitted my application in December... Havent heard back yet. Predicted A* A B

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my application at the start of November and still waiting for their reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madi.04)
    I sent off my application at the start of November and still waiting for their reply!
    What are you predicted?

ReputationRep:
    hey i sent my offer in late november and got an offer just before christmas!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anushkaka)
    hey i sent my offer in late november and got an offer just before christmas!!
    What is the offer for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddob)
    What is the offer for?
    i'm an international student and i do the IB not the a levels though
    but the offer is for 6,6,5 in my higher level subjects and 35 points overall!

ReputationRep:
    I thought kings wasn't making offers until after 15th of Jan because it's a new course and wouldn't know how popular it would be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toiletroll)
    I thought kings wasn't making offers until after 15th of Jan because it's a new course and wouldn't know how popular it would be?
    no i think they said they would wait until jan 15th because they had no expectations of the academic range of students since it's a new course but idk some offers went out before christmas, i'm guessing because they already had quite a few applicants by then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddob)
    What are you predicted?
    AAB

ReputationRep:
    I sent the application in the middle of October and got the offer at the beginning of December. My predicted grade is A*AA.

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for 35 points in the IB with 665 at HL

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing since it's a new course they will be more lenient on applicants grades after results day, check myapplication before ucas track as they update that first

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how Kings was doing with their BPS accreditation? Just I really want to go their but the degree is pretty useless without it. Oh and I still haven't got an offer yet and I applied in December.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.