Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive had my first exam! art, on the 30th april and 4th may (im so glad thats out of the way!).
    my next one is german listening next thursday.

ReputationRep:
    First exam is this Friday - the 14th of May. Both my English papers in the morning

ReputationRep:
    Philosophy synoptic tomorrow and French Oral on Friday.

ReputationRep:
    AS Biology foundation module on the 9th of june.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Philosophy synoptic tomorrow and French Oral on Friday.
    Good Luck for tommorow...although shouldn't you be doing some last minute cramming?

ReputationRep:
    15th of June Three Law papers LW1, LW2 and LW3 Ll three in one day. But then i have no more yay

ReputationRep:
    german speaking...18th and 19th of may...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Good Luck for tommorow...although shouldn't you be doing some last minute cramming?
    LOL.

ummmm...

I prefer to take it easy the night before

ReputationRep:
    My first exam is on Tuesday 18th May. I have exams until the 29th June. Six weeks of exams. Life sucks at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    spanish speaking tomorrow... so scared

after that it's spanish AS retakes on 10th june.

ReputationRep:
    Music Practical - April 21st.
    French Oral - May 10th.
    Art - May 12th and 13th.
    History - May 17th.

And all before study leave

ReputationRep:
    28th May, M1. Then no exams until the 9th of June (GOV1) and ending on the 29th (ACC7).

ReputationRep:
    9th June, two politics modules, but that's an extra as which doesn't count towards my uni offers.

All my A2s are over five days between 21st and 25th june. Oh yay. But at least I won't have different subjects on the same day like last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    9th June, two politics modules, but that's an extra as which doesn't count towards my uni offers.

All my A2s are over five days between 21st and 25th june. Oh yay. But at least I won't have different subjects on the same day like last year
    Same here. Last year I had all three politics papers, and P1, on the same day! Which meant technically I finished P1 before anyone else even though my mate walked out of the exam room having finished half an hour early :eek:. Don't know how I did it but I did, damn well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Same here. Last year I had all three politics papers, and P1, on the same day! Which meant technically I finished P1 before anyone else even though my mate walked out of the exam room having finished half an hour early :eek:. Don't know how I did it but I did, damn well.
    i had that with psychology + p1 last year, then they went and did the same thing with s1 + philosophy.

this year i have to do my s2 early because it is a clash with psychology (that was a good timetabling idea, there are several people i know with that clash- but it means we'll have each other to talk to over lunch)
    lou xxx

edit: and my first exam is in 13 days time

ReputationRep:
    24th may M1 resit
    28th june last exam health physics
    6th july tenerife with mates, get covered in foam

ReputationRep:
    German Oral - 19th May. Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I have AS geography skills in just over a week...and I am beginning to panic at my lack of knowledge!
    IT on monday 24th may aggghhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    M1 on the 24th of may
    my exams r spread out in more than 1 monthe as my last exam is chemistry on the 29th of june

ReputationRep:
    My first exam is next Wednesday....... GERMAN ORAL

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.