ReputationRep:
    That's such a poor chant

ReputationRep:
    Moyes Moyes Moyes
    He's taking us to Lisbon
    Moyes Moyes Moyes
    He's gonna make it four

ReputationRep:
    You're just a **** man utd! (Arsenal fans yesterday and chelsea fans under di mateo both vs Man City)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidokid)
    You're just a **** man utd! (Arsenal fans yesterday and chelsea fans under di mateo both vs Man City)
    My favourite was probably when we were knocked out of the CL

http://youtu.be/YGnG6ncc3TE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GayGay)
    My favourite was probably when we were knocked out of the CL

http://youtu.be/YGnG6ncc3TE
    Or 'if you go down do manchester City you can buy on get one free'

The Hard to believe it's not scholes one is probably my favourite though so catchy.

ReputationRep:
    Park Park wherever you may be
    You eat dogs in your country
    It could be worse
    You could be scouse
    Eating rats in a council house

When you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head that's Zamora

ReputationRep:
    Hullo, Hullo...

ReputationRep:
    Here are some of my favourites.

West Brom in the derby at Villa Park last year (this was in the Witton Arms). It did sound good to be fair, 1:20 onward. I know Everton have a chant to this but I prefer this one.

A crying shame they didn't win the World Cup. I love the Argies :cool:

Liverpool's Suarez chant.

#RuleBritannia

River Plate Sos Cagon.

Stoke Delilah. Ignore the terrible 'who r ya' before it lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    From a Liverpool perspective, the Luis Garcia one brings back good memories from my school days.

Always loved the "there's only two Andy Gorams" chant, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    From a Liverpool perspective, the Luis Garcia one brings back good memories from my school days.

Always loved the "there's only two Andy Gorams" chant, too.
    The Goram chant was good for wit.

Villa doing 'let's pretend we scored a goal' when 3-0 down. Did it four times then "3-0 and you ****ed it up".

As far as funny chants go, that Greek team at Chelsea singing "gays, gays, gays, all of you are gays".

The Barnsley fans and their Wealdstone Raider chant was quality too. Can't believe they got slated for it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    The Barnsley fans and their Wealdstone Raider chant was quality too. Can't believe they got slated for it.
    Haven't heard this. Link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Haven't heard this. Link?

It's just supposed to be a laugh at the game tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

It's just supposed to be a laugh at the game tbh.
    Thats quality tbf, as is the 3-0 and you f*cked it up one. People slating the Barnsley fans are like the Arsenal fans who had a pop at our fans for chanting "F*** off David Moyes, Wenger touches boys, we've got Mourinho" last season in the COC. I seem to remember an AFTV video with some nonce talking about how it disrepects a legend.

Our Willian song is quite good but overused as hell now, "we'll just call you Dave etc" because no one could pronounce Azpilicueta's surname when he arrived was good.

I like hearing One Step Beyond by Madness after a big win too, couple it with an unlikely late winning goal like against PSG last season and it makes for a great atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Thats quality tbf
    It's great, the week the song came out as well.

People slating the Barnsley fans are like the Arsenal fans who had a pop at our fans for chanting "F*** off David Moyes, Wenger touches boys, we've got Mourinho" last season in the COC. I seem to remember an AFTV video with some nonce talking about how it disrepects a legend.
    Personally I wouldn't sing that. Not cos I'm against those types of songs but I've got a lot of respect for Wenger so wouldn't sing the nonce songs.

Arsenal fans crying about it can stfu.

I like hearing One Step Beyond by Madness after a big win too, couple it with an unlikely late winning goal like against PSG last season and it makes for a great atmosphere.
    Link mate?

ReputationRep:
    When done in the heat of the moment the "We Hate Tottenham" chant is brilliant but when it premeditated it just seems forced and awkward

If we we win big before going to WHL "We are coming you you" always gets me riled up for NLD

The geezer in the trench coat is a legend ngl

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.