The Student Room Group

Interview at Jack Wills!

Hi everyone!
Just joined TSR, anyway on Friday I had a group interview at Jack Wills on Friday. They said they would let us know if we had got the job on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday. After no reply on Sunday, I rang up and they said that I should expect a reply by the end of today! (Monday) Still haven't had anyone email or ring me yet! (However, I did have an unknown number ring which could have been them!) Anyway, how long should I wait for? Obviously I can't wait for ages because if I haven't got the job then I'll have to look for other employment! Has anyone else had any experience with Jack Wills?

Thanks!:biggrin:
Original post by Avenator
Hi everyone!
Just joined TSR, anyway on Friday I had a group interview at Jack Wills on Friday. They said they would let us know if we had got the job on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday. After no reply on Sunday, I rang up and they said that I should expect a reply by the end of today! (Monday) Still haven't had anyone email or ring me yet! (However, I did have an unknown number ring which could have been them!) Anyway, how long should I wait for? Obviously I can't wait for ages because if I haven't got the job then I'll have to look for other employment! Has anyone else had any experience with Jack Wills?

Thanks!:biggrin:

Hi, sorry I can't answer your question, but how long did they take to call offering you an interview? I applied the other day and got an email saying if I don't get a call within two weeks I haven't been successful. Just worried because I'm going on holiday really soon and don't want to miss out on this job!
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest