The Student Room Group

Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out?

Scroll to see replies

both! :mmm:

in the winter tucked in nice and warm! in the summer one leg out! i have to to have a blanket though!
Always under the covers. I always have my fan on, even in the winter so I never usually get too warm where I have to stick my feet out. I also like sleeping with socks on. Don't see why people hate that so much :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I suffer poor circulation so I have to sleep with my legs crossed (feet tucked behind knees, hands under thighs) and the end of my blanket folded under my legs. My feet always freeze at night. :emo:
One foot out if I'm hot but usually tucked and snuggled in. :smile:
Original post by Vixen47
I suffer poor circulation so I have to sleep with my legs crossed (feet tucked behind knees, hands under thighs) and the end of my blanket folded under my legs. My feet always freeze at night. :emo:

Funny, I like sleeping with my hands on my thighs, like down my trousers and placed palms down on my thighs. I have no idea why I am this strange, but it keeps my thighs nice and warm ^_^ Then everything else is warm XD
I used to sleep with my feet hanging out but then the cat kept getting them so I tucked them for ages. Started leaving them out again and it seems the cat can no longer be arsed trying to get them any more.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
One foot out for me. Then I get nightmares about that demon from paranormal activity

Lol, i remember those days. My bed is against a wall, so I never used to face the wall side because I always thought that there was something behind me:colondollar:
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I definitely have to have my legs tucked into the blanket, never know what might creep at you in the night! But seriously, wrap all the way round just to keep warm as my room is freezing. What do you do?

Depends, if it's cold all my legs stay in if its hot, one leg may have to escape😂 this thread is just.. Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blankets?! Who needs blankets :wink:
Reply 29
Wrapped up in my duvet like its a cocoon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Under. I wake up if my leg comes out of the duvet :sleep:
I tend to do both of them but it depends on how I feel, I tend to wrap myself with the blanket and if get too hot I tend to stick my foot out to cool myself down then put back in
Reply 32
For me it's either both legs under the blanket or both of them out if it's too warm, it feels wrong to have just one leg out

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I'm feeling naughty I put both feet out each side
Reply 34
I still have to disagree with the leg out of the covers...I mean, I know you're hot, but I would much rather be hot then have my leg bitten off...
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I still have to disagree with the leg out of the covers...I mean, I know you're hot, but I would much rather be hot then have my leg bitten off...

Bitten off by what? Who/what do you live with? :lolwut:

I just keep them under the covers. I like to open the window sometimes as I don't mind it cold and the fresh air is nice. However I just get uncomfy if one foot is out and one isn't normally.
Depends if I have my electric blanket on because one leg gets hotter than the other :smile:) I tend to kick it out if it's too hot or lean it against the cold wall next to my bed to cool off and then tuck back in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Summer: one (or both) legs out.

Winter: Both under always. My room is about as cold as outside, there is frost on the inside of my window. If I left my leg out I'd probably wake up with frostbite.
Winter: wrapped up in a duvet, two fleece blankets and a dressing gown and sometimes with a hot water bottle pressed to my side for my aching back.
Summer I have the window open and I use the duvet as kind of like a full scale body pillow with bits curled up to cushion my arms, some between my knees etc. It's warmer than not doing it, but I can't get to sleep any other way.
Lmao some of these responses are hilarious.
But for me personally always tucked under :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest