Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I travel to roeburn halls regularly to visit my girlfriend, and after playing risk with the traffic wardens one time to many by attempting to park up by the church for most of the day I finally got a ticket after around 2 months of doing it, anyone now where else I can park for free whilst visiting without having to go and move my car, I know of the spaces outside roeburn which are free for as long as you like but there aren't really many spaces there.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately parking in Preston is a nightmare with most of it be residential especially near roeburn, your best bet is some of the cheap 24 hour car parks but they're a bit of a walk away and not very secure.

(Original post by rdmacph)
    Hi, I travel to roeburn halls regularly to visit my girlfriend, and after playing risk with the traffic wardens one time to many by attempting to park up by the church for most of the day I finally got a ticket after around 2 months of doing it, anyone now where else I can park for free whilst visiting without having to go and move my car, I know of the spaces outside roeburn which are free for as long as you like but there aren't really many spaces there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.