Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi ,

    So when I left school I went straight to university for two years, however I did not pass either of the years... wrong course, stress etc etc.
    I am wanting to go back to a uni (2 years later) and start a new course for teaching. I was wondering what happens student finance wise (do I get funding, if so how much and for what, if not, then a simple no funding).

    Also about applying on UCAS, as in what do I need and is there anything that I should know. Last time I had the help of all my teachers at school so there was no fuss, but I'm on my own now and havent been back to that school in years.

    I am really confused and unsure of the steps I need to be taking, if anyone could help me please do!!
How are you feeling about your exams?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.