Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BMW or Mercedes-Benz watch

ReputationRep:
    If you could choose any car model from either one,which would you go for?

I want to go back to driving a BMW,so smooth.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    BMW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zed963)
    BMW
    Why?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Why?
    Just like the look of them.

ReputationRep:
    Pfff both suck sis sorry. Go with english cars. Or japanese.

BMW - most agressive drivers and it screams SWAG - their hybrids I like though but it is still too early to speak of them.

Mercedes - dated 'class' and those cars get rusty so quickly it is ridiculous... Overpriced like hell! I just resent them really bad.

ReputationRep:
    bmw since i was like 10- always hated choosing what most others do and bmw was there as the first other car i saw to merc so that was that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)

BMW - most agressive drivers and it screams SWAG - their hybrids I like though but it is still too early to speak of them.

Mercedes - dated 'class' and those cars get rusty so quickly it is ridiculous... Overpriced like hell! I just resent them really bad.
    you must have no idea of what a car is,
    all about the german whips and im sayin BMW 1 series nice compact sexy 2nd hand can be at a good price and i have one myself so yhhh its beastt
    tbf mercedes are classy cars tho..but still very good.

ReputationRep:
    Neither, But there again, I have a Mini Cooper S, So no taste in cars here..... Always wanted a Subaru though...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    If you could choose any car model from either one,which would you go for?

I want to go back to driving a BMW,so smooth.
    this sexy beast - BMW M3 :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gax)
    this sexy beast - BMW M3 :coma:
    Ah I'm loving the colour! Sexy beast of a machine

ReputationRep:

English cars break so easily but Japanese cars are very durable and reliable
    How do you know all this infor sis,never took you as the fast and furious type? ;p

i used to drive a bmw but now I have a Range Rover which is extra cool but I really miss the bmw beast!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    English cars break so easily but Japanese cars are very durable and reliable
    How do you know all this infor sis,never took you as the fast and furious type? ;p

i used to drive a bmw but now I have a Range Rover which is extra cool but I really miss the bmw beast!
    I know because I grew up with toy cars instead of barbies and by 4 I could tell what model a car was only looking at its headlamp. This passion stuck with me until now. I had plenty of experience with german, english and japanese cars and I find that german cars lack personality and japanese cars have technology just as good if not better. I just love english cars. Old school stuff and quite simplistic but very effective nonetheless. They don't try to impress but do it because they are a statement, a living treasure by themselves. German cars are the opposite: constantly trying so hard to seem rich and impressive but in my opinion they fail miserabily.
    Take Aston Martin vs Porsche and Jaguar vs Mercedes. It's not even a competition in my opinion. But don't judge - everyone has their own taste.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1058298.png
Views: 259
Size:  11.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    I know because I grew up with toy cars instead of barbies and by 4 I could tell what model a car was only looking at its headlamp. This passion stuck with me until now. I had plenty of experience with german, english and japanese cars and I find that german cars lack personality and japanese cars have technology just as good if not better. I just love english cars. Old school stuff and quite simplistic but very effective nonetheless. They don't try to impress but do it because they are a statement, a living treasure by themselves. German cars are the opposite: constantly trying so hard to seem rich and impressive but in my opinion they fail miserabily.
    Take Aston Martin vs Porsche and Jaguar vs Mercedes. It's not even a competition in my opinion. But don't judge - everyone has their own taste.
    I like your style sis! This is a whole new side to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Name:  1058298.png
Views: 259
Size:  11.0 KB
    Keep your posts on topic and keep you nonsense away from my thread. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    BMW!

I've always wanted a one series as a first car, to me bmws just scream sexiness

ReputationRep:
    I like your style sis! This is a whole new side to you
    Oh if you only knew I have very strong opinions about stuff and that makes me very passionate so I end up researching all types of crap. My mind craves it.

ReputationRep:
    Keep your posts on topic and keep your nonsense away from my thread. Thank you.
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Mercedez Benz all the way. Classy, reliable and just an amazing car in general.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.