Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have the mock exam tomorrow and was wondering (for the people who have done this exam) to give me ADVICE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakuya99)
    Hi I have the mock exam tomorrow and was wondering (for the people who have done this exam) to give me ADVICE.
    Did that exam last year and I can't remember exactly what was on it! But I can tell you it wasn't difficult, hopefully that will give you confidence x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did it last year. It wasn't that difficult. Just do past papers and you should be fine. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    I also did the paper for my mock exam... it is okay if you know your stuff, some questions are easier than others.
    My big tips are to know the key definitions that ALWAYS come up (relative atomic mass, isotope etc), know your key equations, remember your calculator and do lots of past paper questions - the questions are pretty repetitive!
    I believe there's an unofficial mark scheme floating around somewhere on TSR, so a quick search should help you find that if you want to have a look after your exam.
    Best of luck for your mock, try not to stress too much!

ReputationRep:
    Hello Friends, I have the 2014 May 23rd F321 Question Paper & Mark Scheme. If anyone needs it, click on this link

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post53532237

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.