The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Business and Management

Hiya :smile: Have anyone applied for Business and Management starting in 2015? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I will be doing business and management, not sure with out without economics
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Traderyaz93
I will be doing business and management, not sure with out without economics

That's brilliant. Did you get your offer from uni yet?
Original post by lovechocolate
That's brilliant. Did you get your offer from uni yet?

Yeah i did ages ago i got an unconditional offer as ive been to University before 3 years ago. So the whole experience will be different for me but not new if that makes sense ive made all my mistakes in first year before so i know what not to do

I will be doing Business because i want to go into banking and finance
Yeah i did ages ago i got an unconditional offer as ive been to University before 3 years ago. So the whole experience will be different for me but not new if that makes sense ive made all my mistakes in first year before so i know what not to do

I will be doing Business because i want to go into banking and finance

Well said :smile: Everyone learn from their own mistakes. I chose Business Management as it gives me opportunity to do many things in the future because I am not really sure what I want to do yet as my career. Hopefully this course will allow me to make the right decision :smile:
Well said :smile: Everyone learn from their own mistakes. I chose Business Management as it gives me opportunity to do many things in the future because I am not really sure what I want to do yet as my career. Hopefully this course will allow me to make the right decision :smile:

Well, my advice because i've been there and done that i would make a decision on what you want to do because now your going to University in 2015 things have changed when i last went especially with fees being 9k you want to make the right decisions. I hope in first you make that decision because you want to start applying for internships etc as soon as you can because that's how your going to get ahead of your peers as most people do a placement year and then find work after graduating, which isn't a lot of good nowadays
Well, my advice because i've been there and done that i would make a decision on what you want to do because now your going to University in 2015 things have changed when i last went especially with fees being 9k you want to make the right decisions. I hope in first you make that decision because you want to start applying for internships etc as soon as you can because that's how your going to get ahead of your peers as most people do a placement year and then find work after graduating, which isn't a lot of good nowadays

I want to start a self-employed job with insurance company for a start after I finish my A lvl's and always dreamed about job in pWc.
I want to start a self-employed job with insurance company for a start after I finish my A lvl's and always dreamed about job in pWc.

Awesome, your 19?

Yes i have a friend who works at PWC, well if you need any help or advice by all means pm, not to sound big headed in any way but i have about 3/4 years on you and i like to help those that help themselves

University is exciting in every aspect
Awesome, your 19?

Yes i have a friend who works at PWC, well if you need any help or advice by all means pm, not to sound big headed in any way but i have about 3/4 years on you and i like to help those that help themselves

University is exciting in every aspect

I am 18, going to be 19 in October ha :smile: and thank you, will do, definitely :smile:
Hey I'm doing business and management!
Im doing international business so dont know if we will be together for some part of it or not :smile:
I'm entering as a third year
Reply 12
Hey!

I'm doing business and management too! :smile:
ahh cool, wheres everyone thinking of living?
Reply 14
Filbert or Liberty park? Most likely filbert. I'm not sure haha you?
ahhh yeah those two are really nice, think maybe victoria halls or newarke point just cause they are closer to the uni and city! :smile:
Reply 16
I was thinking those but my friends who are there already said its boringggg there
Have you received an offer?
Oh really haha ok maybe I will have a think then! Yeah I have an unconditional you?
Reply 18
Yeah same:smile:

When can we book accomodation ?
Been doing more research and I think victoria hall is for me^_^
Original post by VGracie
Yeah same:smile:

When can we book accomodation ?
Been doing more research and I think victoria hall is for me^_^

if your going to victoria halls you have to pay 2k upfront before university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending