The Student Room Group

Found the 10/10 female :sexface:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
Funny, your sister told me that her ******* burns after I finish with her :smug:

Sounds like you have AIDS.
Original post by yo radical one
I'm not going to be the neckbeard who says she is ugly, she isn't, her bone structure is really quite something and she could easy do catalogue modelling, but at the same time, nordic features do nothing for me.

A radical one nevers gets gassed when the galdem got blonde hair and blue eyes

haha came to this thread, you an Asian/Latina/black girl fan then? Or just raven/brunette beauties? :wink:
The Swedish stereotype is a dying breed......... but we wont know because soon they will all be in burqas
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
haha came to this thread, you an Asian/Latina/black girl fan then? Or just raven/brunette beauties? :wink:

I'm not against any race, but I strongly prefer dark hair and long too, I've never liked girls with short spiky hair either.
Original post by sadly
She's beautiful :colondollar: but people ten to forget that beauty in one woman does not mean the absence in your own/another.
I wouldn't say she "the" 10/10 woman, I'd be more general and pluralise it as one of the many 10/10 women. I think she's beautiful regardless.

I agree with your first bit so much. Just because someone else is hot/beautiful doesnt mean you're not :smile:
Swedish girls are pretty fit.

There are people I find more attractive though but if I got a girl like this I'll be ****ing happy.

Quick Reply

Latest