Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Job interview at Chessington World Of Adventures! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    So today, I got an email from chessington world of adventures asking me to schedule in for an interview which will be on Saturday!!! I'm so excited because i've wanted to work with Merlin for so long!
    I am indeeeed excited yet nervous about the interview as it will be my first one! :| Any tips on the kinda questions they ask you!
    thankyouu!
    hugs! x

ReputationRep:
    What job did you apply for? I've got an interview for a rides and attractions host tomorrow and I am excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by easton500)
    What job did you apply for? I've got an interview for a rides and attractions host tomorrow and I am excited
    I applied for Admissions! Got mine on Saturday! Aw goodluck! Hope it goes well! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have an interview Saturday for Food and Beverage Host. Is anyone else doing an interview for this role? Nervous because another interview I did went terrible. Hope this one is better see you all there.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.