Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

No masturbation for a month challenge watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow TSRers!

From tomorrow I'm undertaking a challenge to not masturbate for a whole month! :/ I know it's going to be super tough but really want to find out if I have the will power to do it!

As it's going to be so tough I wanted to see if anyone else is up for it with me to support through the journey!

Be brave! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    i know ill try for a week maybe, then will find a way to justify "rewarding" myself for my week effort.
    then the cycle restarts...

ReputationRep:
    Not a chance your swingers are gonna be huge man. And blue!

Unless this doesn't include sex?

Are there guidelines for this haha

ReputationRep:
    this sounds really easy, it's just basic self-control

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanEXERT)
    Not a chance your swingers are gonna be huge man. And blue!

Unless this doesn't include sex?

Are there guidelines for this haha
    Haha yeah probs but going to try and stay strong!

I'd say no sex either as that's kinda cheating so obviously easier if you're single!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePunkyPunkster)
    i know ill try for a week maybe, then will find a way to justify "rewarding" myself for my week effort.
    then the cycle restarts...
    Yeah, see this is why I thought if more people do it maybe more incentive to resist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    ...obviously easier if you're single!
    True, that would get so frustrating otherwise haha..

Also on medical grounds I think you should keep an eye on yourself, blueballs is a real thing man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanEXERT)
    True, that would get so frustrating otherwise haha..

Also on medical grounds I think you should keep an eye on yourself, blueballs is a real thing man!
    Haha yeah I will be sure to do this! You not up for joining then?!

Oh look, here's our winner.

:itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    Haha yeah I will be sure to do this! You not up for joining then?!
    Gonna give this one a miss mate, but I will be watching you closely/egging you on. I was gonna say you could do it for charity but I think that might be a bit far.

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do is stay pre-occupied with something as much as you can really, I hope it works out for you!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing difficult. Absolutely no chance. By day 4 I couldn't sleep as I was trying to **** my mattress.

Best of luck lads.

ReputationRep:
    From experience - over a period of around 8 weeks (+/- 1 week) - it gets rather...tricky, to keep going with it after around 2 weeks, but after 3 your body adjusts, and you lose the urges.
    In a weird way, it's like detoxing - it gets really bad, but keep going and it gets easier.

Edit: Though, for the benefit of people I have met, and likely will never meet, I shall try this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    ****ing difficult. Absolutely no chance. By day 4 I couldn't sleep as I was trying to **** my mattress.

Best of luck lads.
    Go on dude give it a go! Gonna be hard I know :/ and starts in 45 min arrrggghhhh hahaa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Legal Eagle)
    From experience - over a period of around 8 weeks (+/- 1 week) - it gets rather...tricky, to keep going with it after around 2 weeks, but after 3 your body adjusts, and you lose the urges.
    In a weird way, it's like detoxing - it gets really bad, but keep going and it gets easier.

Edit: Though, for the benefit of people I have met, and likely will never meet, I shall try this.
    Awhooo sweet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    Go on dude give it a go! Gonna be hard I know :/ and starts in 45 min arrrggghhhh hahaa!
    :eek:

I've already done it mate. More than once. I can do a few days but by the time I'm on day 4/5 I struggle to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    :eek:

I've already done it mate. More than once. I can do a few days but by the time I'm on day 4/5 I struggle to sleep.
    Crappp back choice of words! Haha

So the challenge is to go beyond 4/5 days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    Hey fellow TSRers!

From tomorrow I'm undertaking a challenge to not masturbate for a whole month! :/ I know it's going to be super tough but really want to find out if I have the will power to do it!

As it's going to be so tough I wanted to see if anyone else is up for it with me to support through the journey!

Be brave! Haha.
    I have been doing this for a week and i can officially confirm that your **** falls of and you grow a vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionheart96)
    I have been doing this for a week and i can officially confirm that your **** falls of and you grow a vagina.
    Perfect that's just what I was hoping for to happen....not! :/ hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    Perfect that's just what I was hoping for to happen....not! :/ hahaa
    haha nah i actually have been doing this for a week, by day 7 your testosterone levels spike to 150% i think, so the urge will be great, after 2/3 weeks your body should adjust.
    some people even claim that your productivity increases/ you feel more refreshed after a night's sleep etc... these are all anecdotal of course, personally i haven't really noticed anything, maybe i feel less tired dunno, but i've been getting...weird dreams :P

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.