Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it like appartments with a certain amount of rooms? if so how many rooms in one appartment? if not whats it like?

ReputationRep:
    I think it might depend on where you select.
    Right now I'm in a block in Tennis Courts, which holds six flats. These are basically just one long corridor with seven doors, one of which is the kitchen/eating area (with couches and stuff), the other six are bedrooms.
    I've got a friend in Jarratt Hall, and that appears to be the same (at least for the part I went into). I don't know about the other places, and I'm in one of the newer blocks in Tennis Courts, so the older ones might be different - I think they might be the ones with the shared bathrooms whereas we're en-suite, but don't take my word for it.
    If you want any more info, or pictures or anything, just let me know.
    Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!!! Yeh that helped a lot))x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.