Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Quick introduction:

I'm a first year law student whose original house plans for next year fell through. Not to go into too much detail but my group was a bad influence and my work suffered. Because of this I turned down the offer, but my flatmates by this time had arranged housing. There's still some room to sort something out but just in case.

I'm sociable and enjoy parties and going out, but also downtime like museums and going to the cinema or just the pub.
    19 male.
    I enjoy being healthy? I don't know what to write here without it sounding like some lonely hearts ad. But I do like running.
    Usually up for pretty much anything and with my new resolution (new year new me and all that) I will be studious when I need to be.
    I love cooking and although I don't love it as well, will happily clear up.

Hiya! We're looking for a flat mate for August 2015 to July 2016 for a house in Kensington if you're interested? Double en-suite room, 6 girls and one boy, will be a new refurb,wifi, gas and electric included, £95 a week, near Lidl and Maccies and 15 min walk to uni!

I have a two bedroom student house in the Smithdown area of Liverpool to rent out from June 2015, ideal for students at all the Universities in Liverpool. It is just off of a road by the big Asda and Aldi on Smithdown Road. Its a great little place with a front room, dining room, kitchen and an upstairs bathroom. Both bedrooms are to let, would love to be staying here but had a change of circumstance and I will no longer be needing it.
    Rent is £80 per person per week, this includes bills.
    Trying to sell ASAP so please get to back to me as soon as possible.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.