Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best way to get kicked out of sixth form? Watch

Hi, I have made some plans. But to execute these I need a good way to get kicked out of college. I got some okay AS-levels grades and GCSE grades.

Does anyone have an efficient way to get permanently excluded? Like little punishment from parents and like no need to harm or do something dangerous. Thanks

I don't want to go there but I can't tell my parents this. They wouldn't understand.

Please understand that I don't want to be told that I should carry on. I have given up. It's a waste of time now. So please if you want to help, try to answer my question. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Masturbate in class and wipe your ejaculate on the teacher blatantly and persistently until they can't take anymore.

ReputationRep:
    what are your plans?

ReputationRep:
    Take drugs or a knife into school

(Original post by Exceptional)
    Masturbate in class and wipe your ejaculate on the teacher blatantly and persistently until they can't take anymore.
    That's too rancid. Plus my parents would be very pissed off.

(Original post by channies)
    what are your plans?
    I can't say. Though, I won't require A-levels or anything for them.

(Original post by jamez870)
    Take drugs or a knife into school
    This seems like a good idea. But they may assume I have a mental illness or something which isn't the case. The last thing I need is to be sanctioned or something.

ReputationRep:
    You are going to regret this SOOOOO bad.

In a few years time you will see how stupid this was. Just being honest.

(Original post by suirrel)
    Start selling weed to your mates. Or the teachers.
    This seems as if it would get my into more trouble.

I was thinking may installing a virus or doing something to really piss of the tech team, which would only be a nuisance to most people and should be enough to get me kicked out without much repercussions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, I have made some plans. But to execute these I need a good way to get kicked out of college. I got some okay AS-levels grades and GCSE grades.

Does anyone have an efficient way to get permanently excluded? Like little punishment from parents and like no need to harm or do something dangerous. Thanks

I don't want to go there but I can't tell my parents this. They wouldn't understand.

Please understand that I don't want to be told that I should carry on. I have given up. It's a waste of time now. So please if you want to help, try to answer my question. Thanks
    Umm, i'm pretty sure your parents aren't going to be as angry about what you did as the fact that doing it got you kicked out of 6th form. There is no way to get kicked out without them getting angry,

ReputationRep:
    just leave school? :erm:

(Original post by Xenorebrem)
    You are going to regret this SOOOOO bad.

In a few years time you will see how stupid this was. Just being honest.
    My life is full of regret. This is the first time I am taking control of it. Sorry. I know this sounds stupid. Honestly, if I look at it from the outside, I would also say the same thing.

Thanks for being honest.

ReputationRep:
    You will surely regret this, I know I did and thus have gone back to college to qualify for unis.

But I guess start bunking, you'll most likely get terminated after a month of not going to lessons, especially now that the exam seasons are coming. Its what i did to get kicked out anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, how could things have gotten so bad that the only option you think you have is to get kicked out? And unless you have parents that don't care, getting kicked out of school = massive punishment. Everyone has wanted to give up on school but there kinda is something to be gained from at least finishing 6th form. Unless your plans are to become a purse snatcher/drug dealer, I'd stick it out and at least give it a shot before writing it off

(Original post by channies)
    Sounds like you gonna be selling drugs, dude
    No. I don't desire to cause problems for others. I wouldn't want to be the cause of addictions to innocent and usually vulnerable people for money.

(Original post by scotttb)
    Umm, i'm pretty sure your parents aren't going to be as angry about what you did as the fact that doing it got you kicked out of 6th form. There is no way to get kicked out without them getting angry,
    This is true. I mean I can keep attending until the exams in which I can get U's with 0 UMS but that just means I am wasting a large amount of time.

(Original post by Tai Ga)
    just leave school? :erm:
    It's pretty easy to say that but my unlike many understanding parents, my parents won't understand.

ReputationRep:
    My life is full of regret. This is the first time I am taking control of it. Sorry. I know this sounds stupid. Honestly, if I look at it from the outside, I would also say the same thing.

Thanks for being honest.
    If your plans are legal and you fully believe they will work, the best thing to do would be to discuss them with your family. Then it will be real, regardless of their approval. That way, at least you will get to prove them wrong.

What you are planning to do is only going to keep this idea stuck in your head. It will not become a reality.
    And when the going gets tough, you will eventually tell your family what you are doing. You might as well tell them now.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so selfish to put your parents through the distress of you getting kicked out. We're almost into February and Sixth Form will be done and dusted by June - whichever plans you have will still be there come the summer. Surely you can stick it out for a few more months.

ReputationRep:

I don't understand why you can't just tell your parents that you no longer need to pursue sixth form/college. Like you said it's your life, you control it so just tell them?

(Original post by Okster)
    You will surely regret this, I know I did and thus have gone back to college to qualify for unis.

But I guess start bunking, you'll most likely get terminated after a month of not going to lessons, especially now that the exam seasons are coming. Its what i did to get kicked out anyway.
    I already miss a lot of lessons. However they call my parents every now and then. They will be pissed of because they'd think I am wasting my potential, when in reality it could be the opposite. I will probably resort to this, though, if there aren't any other options. Though, I'd rather be at home than skiving it in a park or something.

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    Just out of curiosity, how could things have gotten so bad that the only option you think you have is to get kicked out? And unless you have parents that don't care, getting kicked out of school = massive punishment. Everyone has wanted to give up on school but there kinda is something to be gained from at least finishing 6th form. Unless your plans are to become a purse snatcher/drug dealer, I'd stick it out and at least give it a shot before writing it off
    I would say that have gotten much better than before. I really don't enjoy going and I see no real benefit of living a life in which I continue to do things I don't like. Go to college ----> got to uni ----> get a job -----> die. I'd rather do something else I'd enjoy.

Truthfully, I am not scared of my parents. I just don't want to disappoint them, they have high hopes for, as did I.
    I believe this is the only way. And if I am wrong? Well then at least I tried and learn the hard way.

I don't plan on doing illegal activities. I maybe do an apprenticeship, if worst comes to worst, my grades should be sufficient.

ReputationRep:
    You say you don't want to disappoint your parents but I think getting kicked out will do so.
    Just be honest with them, tell them about how you're not interested and that you have better ideas about what you want to do in life. In a way you do have a point, going to a university doesn't mean you'll be happy and everyone have their own perspective in life.

I usually would go to the library with my laptop and stay there browsing or playing games. But I did feel guilty lying to my parents everyday about my wherabouts.

(Original post by Xenorebrem)
    If your plans are legal and you fully believe they will work, the best thing to do would be to discuss them with your family. Then it will be real, regardless of their approval. That way, at least you will get to prove them wrong.

What you are planning to do is only going to keep this idea stuck in your head. It will not become a reality.
    And when the going gets tough, you will eventually tell your family what you are doing. You might as well tell them now.
    The truth is that my grades won't affect my 'plans'. I do feel calling them plans gives a negative vibe. I will still carry out my plan but the problem is that during the waiting period I'd rather enjoy myself than stressing over not getting As which has taken over a vast majority of my life in this previous years.

(Original post by AdderNoir)
    Don't be so selfish to put your parents through the distress of you getting kicked out. We're almost into February and Sixth Form will be done and dusted by June - whichever plans you have will still be there come the summer. Surely you can stick it out for a few more months.
    I would call my parents selfish for expecting me to conform to their ideal of me.

I guess you are right. But there really is no reason for me to go. It's like walking 100 miles for no reason, sure there will be some benefits but in that time you could have done something you enjoy more(unless you enjoy walking long distances).

(Original post by Bambooshoe)
    I don't understand why you can't just tell your parents that you no longer need to pursue sixth form/college. Like you said it's your life, you control it so just tell them?
    It's much harder to say that when you are in my shoes. Think of depression. Some people just can't imagine why someone would want to kill themselves or why others hate themselves or whatever else. Only until you feel the same pain, then you can really understand. It's the same here. I just can't tell them like that.

(Original post by Okster)
    You say you don't want to disappoint your parents but I think getting kicked out will do so.
    Just be honest with them, tell them about how you're not interested and that you have better ideas about what you want to do in life. In a way you do have a point, going to a university doesn't mean you'll be happy and everyone have their own perspective in life.

I usually would go to the library with my laptop and stay there browsing or playing games. But I did feel guilty lying to my parents everyday about my wherabouts.
    I would give anything to wish that. But how'd you think they'd react when a potential doctor just wants to say **** it all? Trust me, it may break them.

Thanks for the idea lol. I guess I will just do something similar.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.