Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ISIS threatens to execute two japanese hostages watch

ReputationRep:
    they want like 200m for the hostages. arise.if you want the video just pm me im not getting done for distributing terror matierial.

ReputationRep:
    Tell
    Me again what Japan's foreign policy is in the ME?

Anyway, hopefully, they'll be returned.

ReputationRep:
    Send in the Yakuza/Boryokudan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Tell
    Me again what Japan's foreign policy is in the ME?

Anyway, hopefully, they'll be returned.

Good point.

ReputationRep:
    Get really fanatical.
    Invade loads of places.
    Enslave women from all the places you invade.
    Execute anyone else you feel like.

I wonder where ISIS got those ideas from.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Clip)
    Get really fanatical.
    Invade loads of places.

The vast majority of human history? I doubt ISIS are aware of Japanese foreign policy during the second world war.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Get really fanatical.
    Invade loads of places.

only have to take a trip to green lane mosque in birmingham or luton youll see. or visit the esteemed islamic "head in sand"<- this is meant as a jibe not to say they are terror supporters or anything. society of the studentroom.

(Original post by Aj12)
    The vast majority of human history? I doubt ISIS are aware of Japanese foreign policy during the second world war.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when japan was in iraq, they fired two bullets ... by mistake in 10 years. most of them were unarmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Get really fanatical.
    Invade loads of places.

mohammed and all the Caliphates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thuggee)
    mohammed and all the Caliphates
    Within living memory?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Within living memory?
    ISIS dont need living memory when they have islamic history to draw from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thuggee)
    ISIS dont need living memory when they have islamic history to draw from
    What they are doing is standard practice for a large number of organisations throughout history. The Japanese did this on an enormous scale only a few decades ago.

What ISIS do, Boko Haram - none of it is new. You just seem to care more because it makes you happy to groan about Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't get why all these foreign journalists keep going into that region, knowing the risk it holds. Now the question is whether you pay 200m to ISIS, that can use the money to enslave way more people or to let the journalists be executed. All I will say is for journalists to think of the consequences before going into these warzones!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    What they are doing is standard practice for a large number of organisations throughout history. The Japanese did this on an enormous scale only a few decades ago.

What ISIS do, Boko Haram - none of it is new. You just seem to care more because it makes you happy to groan about Muslims.
    who claimed any of it was new? where the naziis doing anything new - they wanted to create an empire and supress minorities under a dictatorship - hadnt all of europe done this previously? who is groaning about muslims - im pointing out that your ignorance on this subject doesnt allow you realise to to an islamist like of IS, what mohammed and past caliphs did has far more importance and relavence to them than what japan did in WWII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    I really don't get why all these foreign journalists keep going into that region, knowing the risk it holds. Now the question is whether you pay 200m to ISIS, that can use the money to enslave way more people or to let the journalists be executed. All I will say is for journalists to think of the consequences before going into these warzones!!!
    You never negotiate with terrorists. Simple. It's two people and while I sympathize wholly with their family and Japan, paying them only enables them to continue to carry out more attacks and kidnappings

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Déscartés)
    You never negotiate with terrorists. Simple. It's two people and while I sympathize wholly with their family and Japan, paying them only enables them to continue to carry out more attacks and kidnappings

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well one has been beheaded.

Japan money was to be used for food, water, and blankets for refugees. -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clip)
    get really fanatical.
    Invade loads of places.

I wonder where isis got those ideas from.
    hahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

ReputationRep:
    we should do a concerted trolling campaign against this guy https://twitter.com/majstar7 read this dogs tweets makes your blood boil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganhad)
    we should do a concerted trolling campaign against this guy https://twitter.com/majstar7 read this dogs tweets makes your blood boil.
    I got this hashtag from his twitter

"Hate mob of Islamic extremists banned from burning flags in public." #FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ?

These people are set to be the majority demographic in the UK by 2050..........England has been destroyed !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnCrichton89)
    "Hate mob of Islamic extremists banned from burning flags in public." #FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ?

These people are set to be the majority demographic in the UK by 2050..........England has been destroyed !
    he is a dog isis supporter

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azbuZtBwTVY#t=33 if anyones feeling irritated you can watch arabs getting gunned down. by kurds.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.