Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now that the UCAS deadline has passed has anyone heard back in terms of invites to interviews? And when do you plan to start Sept 2015 or April 2016 and Canterbury or Medway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't heard anything and am getting really impatient... Going for September 2015, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by southbyn)
    No I haven't heard anything and am getting really impatient... Going for September 2015, you?
    Feels like I've been waiting ages...April 2016 hopefully. All my other choices have replied.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My interview is a week today!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! The wait is finally over. Mine is next week too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What day? Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    2nd of Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Were you at medway today?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has done the maths and English test for Canterbury Christchurch university. Can you remember what came up in the papers please? I have my interview on monday 9th February. X

ReputationRep:
    I can't really say what's on the paper but your calculator will help u out a lot and there are 30 questions in total. For literacy just make sure you use correct spellings and punctuation :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_flower3)
    I can't really say what's on the paper but your calculator will help u out a lot and there are 30 questions in total. For literacy just make sure you use correct spellings and punctuation :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi omg 30 questions are there many word problems in maths test?

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember but there are significantly more number questions. Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also have an interview on the 9th of Feb, did you find both the maths and english hard? And what sort of questions were you asked in the group and individual interview? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    It's basic maths so don't worry. I got 90% but only because I revised beforehand. I believe there is only a group interview for adult nursing and I applied for child. I'm afraid I can't tell u the question's for the interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The maths is fairly easy basic arithmetic... I got 97%.. just ensure for the English you base your answer on the question only

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for the 26th of feb!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard yet from Canterbury Christ for children's nursing? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cxox)
    Has anyone heard yet from Canterbury Christ for children's nursing? x

No, they said we will hear around May time. Ergh:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rence)
    No, they said we will hear around May time. Ergh:mad:
    ohh okay thankyou very much! I was just wondering as I had my interview about 5 weeks ago now and was wondering when id hear. Thanks x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.