Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd start a poll to see where UKL's political alliegiance lies!

How will you vote in the next election?

ReputationRep:
    Are you trinidadian?

ReputationRep:
    What??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    What??????
    Scarlet Ibis - National bird of trinidad - only found in parts of Venexuala and Trinidad and Tobago

ReputationRep:
    BNP as i live in a Labour safeseat

ReputationRep:
    if i was british i`d vote BNP also, and as many times as i could get away with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    why?

which of their policies do you agree with...maybe its their brilliant idea of cutting all links to europe and concentrating on trade with Canda, NZ and Oz - thats a cracking idea isnt it....whats the total popualtion of these countries combined? maybe their idea of banning homosexuals holding hands in public - a real stormer...or their plan to stop every single bit of foreign aid....them africans were getting greedy n e way...or maybe you just like the idea that they're racsist?

???

ReputationRep:
    In the elections on June the 10th I will vote

London Mayor : Ken livingston (labour)
    London Assembly: Labour
    Local election: Labour
    European Elections : Lib Dem

In the next general election I will vote either lib dem or labour depending on who is most likely to stop the torys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)

Local election: Labour
    European Elections : Lib Dem
    That's how I voted Still undecided on the general election, it'll be one of those two depending on how I feel at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Lib Dem is the way forward for Europe Elections! You must play a prominent role in Europe to influence it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    its not like florida over here, we have an electoral system that works :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    European elections: nobody. No candidate except the Green Party one in our area has even bothered to send a leaflet or any other kind of communication introducing themselves, so I don't see why any of them should get my vote.

Next general election: unless one of the political parties manages to get its act in gear between now and then - looking distinctly unlikely - I shall vote for whoever is the best individual candidate in whatever constituency I'm living in at the time (excluding extremist parties).

ReputationRep:
    just out of interest, are you voting the same way as your parents?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.