Join the Testing Team - try new TSR stuff before we launch it! watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    Hi everyone,

We're going to relaunch our Testing Team - a group of members who try out TSR's new improvements and functionality before it launches.

The first thing we'd like to test is going to be an update to our now ancient "text editor" which you use whenever you write a post of PM. More info on this later in the week.

If you would like to join the Testing Team, it's super easy. Just go to this page:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups
    (which you can also access from your user menu under My Groups > My User Groups)

Once you're on there, we will send you instructions on the forum when a new product is ready to be tested.

You can leave the team easily by going to the same page.

:pirate3:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hi everyone,

We're going to relaunch our Testing Team - a group of members who try out TSR's new improvements and functionality before it launches.

The first thing we'd like to test is going to be an update to our now ancient "text editor" which you use whenever you write a post of PM. More info on this later in the week.

If you would like to join the Testing Team, it's super easy. Just go to this page:
    (which you can also access from your user menu under My Groups > My User Groups)

Once you're on there, we will send you instructions on the forum when a new product is ready to be tested.

Hiya Jack,

I joined the testing team a good while ago, and was accepted, but the forum shows as private to me. Is it supposed to be like that?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hi everyone,

Ahh - so that's why I now have access to it!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I will join whwn on desktop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.